Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 20/03/12 01:55 AM Posted 20/03/12 01:55 AM Yeh its pretty good n I'm pretty happy with it all. Never had an android before so can't compare but it wasn't too difficult to work it all out - some people say its a pain in the butt to figure it out of your new to android..
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 20/03/12 02:01 AM Posted 20/03/12 02:01 AM http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/3426243_460s.jpg
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 20/03/12 02:13 AM Posted 20/03/12 02:13 AM I want to get out of here!
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 27d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 20/03/12 02:16 AM Posted 20/03/12 02:16 AM Join the club... Today is gay... Was sitting outside eating lunch and a bunch a ducks from motor trade school felt it necessary to scream out "hey beautiful" and embarrass me infront of random strangers... I <3 Bananas tards
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 20/03/12 02:19 AM Posted 20/03/12 02:19 AM Im drinking home brewed water. Ps. Hey beautiful
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 20/03/12 02:19 AM Posted 20/03/12 02:19 AM take as compliment - at least they were your age
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 20/03/12 02:21 AM Posted 20/03/12 02:21 AM Ducks is code word for hot chicks on job sites,So your saying some hot chicks called you beautiful and you got embarrassed? Ps ducks on the pond is oficial code word. 1
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 20/03/12 02:22 AM Posted 20/03/12 02:22 AM Join the club... Today is gay... Was sitting outside eating lunch and a bunch a ducks from motor trade school felt it necessary to scream out "hey beautiful" and embarrass me infront of random strangers... I <3 Bananas tardsBut its true so why you embarrassed?? haha
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 27d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 20/03/12 02:25 AM Posted 20/03/12 02:25 AM Because.... If someone thought u were good lookin why not come up an say it... Don't tell it out and embarrass people... Guess it could be worse... They could have screamed out fat bitch hahaha
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 20/03/12 02:28 AM Posted 20/03/12 02:28 AM if some random girls yelled out "hey beautiful" to me I would break their white cane and kick their dog. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now