Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 19/03/12 11:07 PM Posted 19/03/12 11:07 PM 1st one has somewhat of a story line. With the 2nd one I was waiting a long time for the story to start... It didn't
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Gender: Male Posted 19/03/12 11:07 PM Posted 19/03/12 11:07 PM Yep have watched both, pretty messed up. The most messed up movie to watch though is.....The Woman! Family finds young woman living in bush land on own, so they take her in and keep her unde house as pet. Get it you will love it.
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 19/03/12 11:08 PM Posted 19/03/12 11:08 PM Basically in the 2nd one he was dreaming it all
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 19/03/12 11:12 PM Posted 19/03/12 11:12 PM Ps. I thought biltong was beer.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 19/03/12 11:24 PM Posted 19/03/12 11:24 PM that's bintang Ps. Neighbour closed her blinds because I was on my veranda in jox 1
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 19/03/12 11:40 PM Posted 19/03/12 11:40 PM Ps. I thought biltong was beer.Lol that's Tsingtao you thinking of?
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 19/03/12 11:40 PM Posted 19/03/12 11:40 PM that's bintangPs. Neighbour closed her blinds because I was on my veranda in joxPerv!
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 19/03/12 11:42 PM Posted 19/03/12 11:42 PM Hey I was in my house
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 19/03/12 11:51 PM Posted 19/03/12 11:51 PM woke up this morning and all neighbours cars were inside the gates choking the complex up, my work car and a daewoo were the only cars left outside. Debris on the number plate on the bull bar of the hilux, daewoo is now a fishbowl.pic from a couple hundred metres from my place this morning
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/03/12 11:56 PM Posted 19/03/12 11:56 PM Pretty good for a non-cyclone!Hilux OK? Real car safe I take it?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now