senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 14/06/10 10:47 AM Posted 14/06/10 10:47 AM Cheers lads, most likely be a year or so before we tie the knot - otherwise I'll have a coronary...
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 14/06/10 10:54 AM Posted 14/06/10 10:54 AM
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 14/06/10 10:55 AM Posted 14/06/10 10:55 AM Pat that is fantastic!!Congrats and all the best mate!
GR8XR6 ANGEL EYES Legacy Donating Member 1,683 Member For: 18y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 14/06/10 11:59 AM Posted 14/06/10 11:59 AM (edited) otherwise I'll have a coronary...Things that great Edited 14/06/10 12:00 PM by GR8XR6
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 14/06/10 11:58 PM Posted 14/06/10 11:58 PM onya Pat , congratulations to you both.Just be careful after the knot is tied in the mid to late Twenties people have ben known to large it up,what with domestic bliss an all
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 15/06/10 12:00 AM Posted 15/06/10 12:00 AM Lol, I laid the ground rules out early on that one mate. At the risk of being terribly politically incorrect I'd like to quote a good friend of mine, Homer J. Simpson:(in song) "Might I add, no fat chicks" In saying that though, I'm a fat lazy bastard!
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/06/10 12:15 AM Posted 15/06/10 12:15 AM lol @ you laying the ground rules. We know who really wears the pants.Congrats P@
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 15/06/10 01:08 AM Posted 15/06/10 01:08 AM HAHAPat you’re a crack up
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/06/10 02:30 AM Posted 15/06/10 02:30 AM Well done mate and congratulations. All the best for the future.Oh and when you have to sell the T to build an new bungalow in the backyard for the In laws let us know, I might be interested.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 15/06/10 02:34 AM Posted 15/06/10 02:34 AM Haha, I'll take that second bit as a compliment mate!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now