Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Is on holiday from communism
  • Member
  • Member For: 7y 9m 4d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

I actually have no idea what I talking about. I'm a very amateur mechanic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โ˜น

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

why does this not surprise me :)

  • Thanks 1
  • Is on holiday from communism
  • Member
  • Member For: 7y 9m 4d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Putting the xr6 turbo badge back on the FG

ย 

Should I get the black or red?

ย 

Car colour is nitro blue. I'm thinking black cause it's differentย 

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 12y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, ilk said:

I'm thinking black cause it's differentย 

Is this racial appropriation? Shame, shame

ย 

I expect more out of you @ilk

Edited by camo86T
  • Like 1
  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

morning all, happy Saturday :)

ย 

definitely go with red, kittens.

  • Is on holiday from communism
  • Member
  • Member For: 7y 9m 4d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Yeah I think your right, I was looking at it today and red stands out more. That's the point of a badge.

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 23d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Paint all the badges Fluroย yellow and get a matching jet pilot sticker

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Badges are crap. Unless its a limited model take them all off.ย 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra ACT
Posted
Badges are crap. Unless it's an eBay XR badge to replace the Ford badge.
Wait, what?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
ร—
ร—
  • Create New...