Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Morning pixy.

Fly-out day for me, yeow!

  • Like 2
  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Mooooening everyone

Puppy proofing the laundry today :D

It's nearly puppy time in a couple weeks :D yay!!!!

C8EDADDE-5800-4082-BA8B-5AB64212EDB8.jpg

  • Like 1
  • 777
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA
Posted

http://www.toowoombarc.qld.gov.au/our-region/major-projects/waste-facilities-services/10976-proposed-greater-toowoomba-waste-management-centre-fly-through-o-mara-road

This is what happens when I draw pictures on the back of a folder and give it to the IT department..

My job is now obsolete..

You one of those blokes that decorates the back of the dunny door ey??!!

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Morning pixy.

Fly-out day for me, yeow!

Booked in at Pemberton yet????

  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Not yet...still trying to decide. I know I'll love it, buuuuut my credit card will not...as I don't have enough money left in my account to cover the fuel I'd use on the trip...

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted (edited)

well not sure if im pissed off or if I should LOL.

Took the car into ford today to get warranty work done on the Bluetooth and Sat Nav both not working properly. Drop the car off at 9am.

I went back around 12.30pm and wasnt ready, cool no worries so I checked out a new G6ET and wow bloody beautiful. Want to trade in but wife wouldnt let me.

anyway whilst waiting service dude asked me if anyone has touched the electronics? No ive had CB fitted and electronic brakes fitted for the caravan all done by someone else. Service man ok and walks back to the car.

40min later car is ready. sweet drive home and though lets check the dashcam..............LMFAO now things get very interesting.

At home checking the footage and 1.5hrs later car moves. Bloke takes it out on the road, why do not no but HELLOOOOOO. Mechanic flogs its around the back streets and then goes "F*#K YEAH" now I go WTF!! and at one time had it kicking out sideways

Gets back to the workshop and tells fellow mechanics car goes hard and he wants one. After a little while they put the bonnet up and just about everyone comes over and checks out the mods.

Fast forward 1.5hrs service manager comes out at spot the dashcam tells people around the car the mechanic sees it and 5hits him self knowing this f*#ked up, love it!!

Not knowing what work has been done but they know the car is modded, they yet still ask me if anyone has touch the car, NOPE!! and all warranty volded.

Now knowing that their mechanic flog the car and its on camera warranty work done no charge.

Now I ask what would you do. Take the footage and show them or do nothing?

Edited by Pixy Angel
  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted (edited)

youtube FFS Angel

edit

don't name it something obvious though coz warranty work should be covered - no matter what happens to the car - from now on

Edited by BenDoCo
  • Like 2
  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted (edited)

Warranty runs out March 2015

EDIT - did I mention that once all the work was done the same mechanic took it out again for a final flogging before parking it and handing me the keys.

Edited by Pixy Angel
  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Well I'm March youtube the crap outa that..

I'd leave that as a bargaining tool for the possible near future lol

Also send me a copy now coz I could do with a laugh lolol

  • Like 1
  • Too heavy needs boost
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 2m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Warranty runs out March 2015

EDIT - did I mention that once all the work was done the same mechanic took it out again for a final flogging before parking it and handing me the keys.

edit warranty never runs out. show them and if anything go's wrong and they won't cover. today tonight brother. Black mail is a beautiful thing if your on the right side of it. lol
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...