Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 777
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA
Posted

No worries - wasn't sure how far you went for the racing.

Penny pinching, cant go all out too early otherwise you set a precidence.

  • Like 1
  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Why does it burn when I pee?

  • 777
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA
Posted

Why does it burn when I pee?

I'd start filling out the paperwork and drop it off with your solicitor. I give you 2 months max.....

  • www.australianflag.org.au
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Stick ants up ya cock and get a friendly anteater to do it's things.

An old Ethiopian remedy.

  • Like 3
  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

^ sounds...drastic. Off to site this morning.

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

But get piks if u do go the ant eater thing

  • Like 1
  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted

You're meant to put the toilet seat down first Freeze when you sit down to pee.

Stops you getting your *beep* caught between the seat and the bowl.

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

It's ok. My bladder was just overheating

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...