Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 22/05/14 04:03 AM Posted 22/05/14 04:03 AM Or you're missing is a box fluff its the optimal toy for kids.No sleep because people just don't understand night shift workers..........grrr
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 27d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 22/05/14 04:11 AM Posted 22/05/14 04:11 AM Oh don the kids made a car for him out if the wine box and coco pops box and a paper towel roll lol pushed him around he loved it!!! LolOh ye panda ... Air con remote is a fav too ... And the button on the sound system ... He's gonna blow the amps if he keeps it up lol 1
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 22/05/14 07:01 AM Posted 22/05/14 07:01 AM Yeah - will wait for a talk with the school before I ground him and bring out the whip. It is a naplan year - he's just done it apparently.Is there something you need a hand with Freeze?Nahh all good man. Looking for dirtbikes. All the good ones are fkn in qld or 5 hours away. Then the ones that are close are asking for 2011 model prices when they're only 04 05 models.
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 22/05/14 08:42 PM Posted 22/05/14 08:42 PM needs more sleep.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 22/05/14 09:54 PM Posted 22/05/14 09:54 PM Stupid body..Tells me to get more sleep.. And then makes me feel like crap when I finally do get more sleep..Seriously.. This meat sack I'm wearing is as bad as my wife
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 22/05/14 09:56 PM Posted 22/05/14 09:56 PM Moaning ladies!
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 22/05/14 10:02 PM Posted 22/05/14 10:02 PM Morning corzza.. How's things mate?
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 22/05/14 11:07 PM Posted 22/05/14 11:07 PM Coffee4:30am I nodded off last night - I don't want to be here today
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/05/14 12:07 AM Posted 23/05/14 12:07 AM Stupid body..Tells me to get more sleep.. And then makes me feel like crap when I finally do get more sleep..Seriously.. This meat sack I'm wearing is as bad as my wife Just had twelve hours sleep. No dehydrated and headachy.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 23/05/14 12:59 AM Posted 23/05/14 12:59 AM Eggs, chorizo, tomato and toast for breakfast fyw
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now