sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 02/02/14 11:37 AM Posted 02/02/14 11:37 AM Also sunburnt but one more day of swimming to go.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 02/02/14 04:35 PM Posted 02/02/14 04:35 PM I went to a one year olds birthday party this weekend.. With more people at it then I had at my wedding.. Some of the food looked really suspect.. And I'm squirting out the bot bot since 1am.. Why do I never ever not eat something if it looks suss...
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 02/02/14 05:41 PM Posted 02/02/14 05:41 PM Now firing out the top half also.. God damnit!! 2
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/02/14 07:36 PM Posted 02/02/14 07:36 PM hello my friends.............. well weekend is done and dusted. Hope is was a good one.as you already know my weekends are beach and nothing but beach. so sun burnt not good.spends weekend at the beach, still whingingthey make these things that help combat sun burn. I think its called long sleeved t shirts, hats, and umm sun screen.
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 02/02/14 07:58 PM Posted 02/02/14 07:58 PM Moaning ladies! A busy week ahead
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/02/14 10:01 PM Posted 02/02/14 10:01 PM Pics of squirting and spirting?
STIFLR Legacy Donating Member 572 Member For: 17y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 02/02/14 10:06 PM Posted 02/02/14 10:06 PM Morning guys... The F1 carnival has started, a chopper just flew in a Red Bull F1 car.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 02/02/14 10:09 PM Posted 02/02/14 10:09 PM Pics of squirting and spirting? Was so tempted to get one last night of me sitting on the toilet with a salad bowl for the spew.. But unfortunately in my hurry to get to the toilet and find said salad bowl I left my phone behind..
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 02/02/14 10:21 PM Posted 02/02/14 10:21 PM Would have thought they'd have the Red Bulls at home to try and get them running properly.Not sure if there's any more testing opportunities, but their last stint didn't go too well.(or was it a promo-demo car that was flown in, not a race car?)
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 02/02/14 10:24 PM Posted 02/02/14 10:24 PM The oldies house is flooded in as usual for this time of year. Suggesting to dad that his Singer should be stored at my place instead.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now