Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

on a day when I have nothing else planned as well Fluff

coinsidence?

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 2d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Same

  • GONE FULL WIZARD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 720 East Kensington Road
Posted

horse

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

^^^that's coz ya don't spit

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 18d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Hahah not up here all day don... Only have a baby sitter for a few hours... Just having a lazy play with the 180...

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 2d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Do you even drift

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 18d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Nah man... Just poser... Car sits in garage that's it

  • Like 1
  • skids
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 9m 2d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Just drove to a job that turned out to be a massive waste of my time.

LEAST IT WASN'T A WASTE OF FUEL :3gears: haha, I love driving in steelcap boots, always press the throttle just that little bit more!

what else to do on monday other than read turbofalcon stuff?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...