Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

wouldn't know mate once in side I don't leave for 8hrs but do know it was bloody hot without air con working.

Think they said its getting hotter in the next few days, like mid 30's

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 3m 5d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

oh no are u serious I really can't be bothered for the heat working in factory with tin roof makes it atleast an extra 3-4 degrees hotter

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I'm a skat man

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Just smashed 2 steaks and 2 bottles of water. Thirsty as

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...