Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • GONE FULL WIZARD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 720 East Kensington Road
Posted

Going to the 'G today to watch the Richmond and Carlton game, don't like either team so unsure who to go for but I reckon it'll be Richmond.

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

Angel I am catching up with my brother tonight, watching the rugby with a couple of mates.

Hopefully catching up with a certain lady tomorrow. Basically relaxing mate. You?

Nice good weather for a relaxing day enjoy the rugby and hope your lady friend shows.

Now that sports have finished only for a month before starting up again (surf Club) I'll be doing the same relaxing. May even have a look at tap king.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 8d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Going to the 'G today to watch the Richmond and Carlton game, don't like either team so unsure who to go for but I reckon it'll be Richmond.

Yes good Choice Foon.. Go Tigers.

  • blind leading the blind
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Alford, Queensland
Posted

Well finally made it to Gladstone. What a farking mission of a drive that is now. The random speed decrease/increase every 2ks between gin gin and Gladstone had me thinking I was seeing things

  • Massive Tool
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 17d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I was in a club last night, and everyone on the dancefloor was staggering around as if they'd been shot.

Then I realised the DJ was playing 'Walk Like An Egyptian'.

  • Like 2
  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

Oh I geddit.

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

anyone heard from freeze lately ??

isn't carrying anything in his boogie board bag I hope

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted (edited)

He is hiding it in his chest hair.

LOL Richmond. They beat Hawthorn but lose to Carlscum.

Edited by _Velocity_
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 8d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

Freeze is in Italy...got in touch with him yesterday...




But anyone heard from Velocity? gone missing




^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Just shows up now nic..where you been? Still watching Asian men masturbate?

Edited by Pazzo
  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 8d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Also anyone heard from SHYFRD? talking about under the thumb......LOL Hey Freaky

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...