Barry Blue Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom! Member 890 Member For: 21y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Tweed Heads Posted 18/08/07 10:00 AM Posted 18/08/07 10:00 AM 10.5 L/100 Highway16.6 L/100 City(hooning)13.3 L/100 Average18-20 L/100 Towing 1200kg
MYF6 Legacy Donating Member 172 Member For: 21y 10m Gender: Male Location: Earth, I think? Posted 18/08/07 10:33 AM Posted 18/08/07 10:33 AM Never had better than 370Km from a tank around town, and have gone through 3 sets of tires in 55,000Km. Based on these figures I may be soley responsible for global warming.
DAN682 Member 36 Member For: 19y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: Mandurah, WA Posted 20/08/07 12:00 AM Posted 20/08/07 12:00 AM 11.8/100km was my all time recordusually sits around 12.5/100kmThis is by doing the proper calculation and not taking the stupid ICC's word for it..The ICC displays something like 18l/100 I usually make around 530km to ~63L
bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 20/08/07 01:17 AM Posted 20/08/07 01:17 AM I'm currently getting 500km out of around 60 litres each week; say 12 to 12.5 L/100kms; a mix of M2 and city driving in Sydney.... very happy with that from the Nizpro kitted F6.Recently with identical driving with the stock standard F6 6-speed manual I would get about 50km less per tank.This is not hard driving though.Brian
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 20/08/07 02:24 AM Posted 20/08/07 02:24 AM I guess the BCM works out l/100 by the injector duty cycle. It would be a programmed value based on the flow rate of the standard injectors. So I guess if you change to higher flow injectors it would not be an accurate reading.No, it doesnt grab the feed via injector duty cycle, The PCM talks to it via the CAN bus, and tells it how much fuel its consuming per injector event.So doesnt matter what size injector you got, it needs to be scaled into the PCM for the car to run anyways.
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 20/08/07 02:34 AM Posted 20/08/07 02:34 AM (edited) my icc has been sitting on 13.7 for some time, and its now gone down to 13.5..average speed says 38km/h4speed mk2 xr6t, with a 2500rpm convertor..I get on average 440km to a tank of about 62litre's.. Edited 20/08/07 02:35 AM by Headsex
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/08/07 06:06 AM Posted 20/08/07 06:06 AM 10.5 L/100 Highway16.6 L/100 City(hooning)13.3 L/100 Average18-20 L/100 Towing 1200kgGot yourself an F6 now Barra?
Phoon Legacy Donating Member 284 Member For: 20y 9m 11d Gender: Male Posted 20/08/07 07:21 AM Posted 20/08/07 07:21 AM (edited) No idea what my fuel consumption is, I have never taken any notice and to be honest, couldnt care less. I just enjoy the ride.CheersJeff Edited 20/08/07 07:21 AM by Phoon
Barry Blue Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom! Member 890 Member For: 21y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Tweed Heads Posted 20/08/07 11:26 AM Posted 20/08/07 11:26 AM Got yourself an F6 now Barra?Don't single me out Tabby catHalf the replies were XR6T's and there was even an XR8So go pick on someone your own size
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/08/07 01:51 PM Posted 20/08/07 01:51 PM
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now