leeden82 Inactive Members 1 Member For: 18y 7m 20d Posted 15/10/14 01:41 AM Posted 15/10/14 01:41 AM BA mk2 Standard as - average about 14.1 - 14.5 l per 100... But who cares
DY 93 WA Member 49 Member For: 12y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: perth, wa Posted 15/10/14 02:15 AM Posted 15/10/14 02:15 AM get 350km-420km on e85 depending how I drive that week haha
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 15/10/14 02:43 AM Posted 15/10/14 02:43 AM 7.4L/100kms. 1100-1200kms a tank.
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 15/10/14 02:51 AM Posted 15/10/14 02:51 AM Shoosh you diesel you
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/10/14 04:16 AM Posted 15/10/14 04:16 AM I've been getting about 360km out of a tank of 98 in the GT recently...she's a thirsty biatch!
f-wolf Member 897 Member For: 19y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: ACT Posted 15/10/14 04:34 AM Posted 15/10/14 04:34 AM 7.4L/100kms. 1100-1200kms a tank. So you must have a 85 litre plus Tank ???
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 15/10/14 05:02 AM Posted 15/10/14 05:02 AM I say if you are worried about fuel consumption dont drive a T and get a Diesel.I looked at mine and im on 11.4 and normally get 550 from a tank
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 15/10/14 05:13 AM Posted 15/10/14 05:13 AM So you must have a 85 litre plus Tank ??? 93L. Only managed to put 84L in last (first) fill and that was good for just over 1100kms.
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 15/10/14 05:38 AM Posted 15/10/14 05:38 AM F6X had 12.3lt avg when I bought it, I then had it up to 13.8lt around town on my short (very short) trips. The battery sh*t itself and I bought a new one and instantly it's at 18.8lt avg! I managed to get it down to 18.3lt avg by flogging it everywhere! Yes that's right it came down by giving the car a hiding...Haha. I guess it's trying to learn wtf is going on!Car is tuned and has 60lb siemens, big PW cooler, standard intake and no cat. It is a TT though... (Tubby Tubby) 1
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 15/10/14 05:57 AM Posted 15/10/14 05:57 AM Those damn 4wds Good for launchs though 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now