Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 27/03/08 11:48 AM Posted 27/03/08 11:48 AM Tab having now had the experience I kinda inclined to agree, but indians will throw themselves at any job and tend to get exploited. that's why there are so many of them at servos and seven elevens. I am not a unionist by any stretch of the imagination, but bosses that expolit there workesr need a good farking kicking.Scotty
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 27/03/08 12:34 PM Posted 27/03/08 12:34 PM On my way to work the other morning, 4am, I stopped to fill up. Pull the nozzle out and nothing happens. Wait a few more seconds then I head over to the door cos I couldn't see anyone. The door was locked, so I scanned the store and saw the hotdot asleep arms crossed on a gas lift bar stool. The evil thoughts had already brought a smile to my face. So I walked over to window nearest his dear sleeping head, and I hit it bloody hard with my hand and screamed wake up wake up!! His reaction was akin to having vindaloo rubbed in your eyes! A can of red bull, a coffee mug (1/2 full) and anything not nailed down within arms length was strewn all over the place, not to mention the hotdot who was now a quivering mess on the floor! After he regained his feet and I could take a breath from laughing, I said I need fuel, the poor bastard was so frazzled he sat at the consol pushing buttons like Homer J at the Nuclear plant! LMFAO
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 27/03/08 12:40 PM Posted 27/03/08 12:40 PM What are you sick of picking on inbreed V8 drivers, now its indians eh?Scotty
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 27/03/08 12:50 PM Posted 27/03/08 12:50 PM at least it wasn't an EMO asleep, envy would be on the news!
jsmith Legacy Donating Member 712 Member For: 18y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown Posted 27/03/08 01:10 PM Posted 27/03/08 01:10 PM Ah Envy, That's the funniest thing I've heard in a while, cheers for sharing that.
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 27/03/08 02:16 PM Posted 27/03/08 02:16 PM What are you sick of picking on inbreed V8 drivers, now its indians eh?ScottyNope. Anyone is fair game! lolat least it wasn't an EMO asleep, envy would be on the news!Funny you say that! Same servo a few weeks earlier, I was paying for my fuel (he was wide awake this time), when half a dozen EMO chicks walk in. I also happen to be wearing my EMO t-Shirt which has a big cartoon pic of an EMO head and the slogan " Cheer up EMO kid " under it! I was expecting smartarse comments when I heard one of then say look at his shirt. Instead they giggled. I looked at them and said, " Well it did it it's job, your smiling, you may live to see another day! " LOLAh Envy, That's the funniest thing I've heard in a while, cheers for sharing that.Thanks. I try.
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 27/03/08 02:28 PM Posted 27/03/08 02:28 PM Why isn't pay at the pump an option here in Australia? That's one of the first things I really started to miss (and still do) since arriving here over 9 years ago. Newl,BP used to do it but when they started to notice that the sales coke, chips, chocolate and icecream dropped they canned it to bring the customers back into the shop.CheersAdrian
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 27/03/08 02:38 PM Posted 27/03/08 02:38 PM Simple fact is they are willing to work....if only all aussies had the same mindset.Yes you do still have a very high post count and we will never catch up to you.I.B.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 27/03/08 11:36 PM Posted 27/03/08 11:36 PM Ok then :smilecouncil:PS: Are you retarded or am I missing your attempt at humour?
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 12d Gender: Male Posted 27/03/08 11:51 PM Posted 27/03/08 11:51 PM Newl,BP used to do it but when they started to notice that the sales coke, chips, chocolate and icecream dropped they canned it to bring the customers back into the shop.CheersAdrianah yep, that makes sence.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now