XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 6d Gender: Male Posted 25/03/08 05:29 AM Posted 25/03/08 05:29 AM I know bp did it for a while down my way, then canned it. stolen cards being used maybe? bit stupid to get rid of it because of such a small percentage problem imo.
BFHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,932 Member For: 20y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: nsw Posted 25/03/08 05:31 AM Posted 25/03/08 05:31 AM you can pay at the pump at any quix mobil store.thankyou and please come again(indian accent)
PURVIE Sexy Member Legacy Donating Member 524 Member For: 19y 9m 18d Gender: Male Location: Berwick, VIC Posted 25/03/08 05:51 AM Posted 25/03/08 05:51 AM Yeah Quix \ Mobil let you pay at the pump, it so much easier but IMO I dont think too many people use it? I used it the other day when there was a 10 person wait at the counter, sooo much easier! Only thing ive noticed is that you cannot use your credit card even though it gives you the option, it prompts you for a PIN number, which I dont have, can you get a PIN number for a credit account?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/03/08 06:44 AM Posted 25/03/08 06:44 AM Well done mate for not jumping the counter and knocking him out. I would of ask if that was his car parked outside, then bought and icecream..
XRPete Member 673 Member For: 19y 18d Gender: Male Location: Here Posted 25/03/08 07:10 AM Posted 25/03/08 07:10 AM Yeah Quix \ Mobil let you pay at the pump, it so much easier but IMO I dont think too many people use it? I used it the other day when there was a 10 person wait at the counter, sooo much easier! Only thing ive noticed is that you cannot use your credit card even though it gives you the option, it prompts you for a PIN number, which I dont have, can you get a PIN number for a credit account?You can get a pin for ya credit account. At least I can
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 25/03/08 07:40 AM Posted 25/03/08 07:40 AM I remember when I worked at a roadhouse WE used to FILL UP THE CAR FOR YOU!Did you used to put the in correct fuel in as well???Happened to me at the Mobile in Myrtleford. The bloke walks out opens the cap and starts pumping regular unleaded before I even made it to that side of the car.When I notice its regular and not premium I asked him WTF. He stopped and started pumping premium and I told him to stop at $20.That got me to Bright where I filled up with Shell.I find it worse than those bastards that wash windows at intersections.
phatal Member 205 Member For: 18y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: Poxby Downs, SA Posted 25/03/08 09:17 AM Posted 25/03/08 09:17 AM This was when it was leaded, unleaded or diesel no other choices. Made it easy.
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 27/03/08 10:52 AM Posted 27/03/08 10:52 AM Most service station attendants with an indian background are mostly uni students from either India or Pakistan. It is true that alot of them are employed on the basis they pay for any drive-offs during there shifts which would seem highly ileagl under industrial law. I wonder if a waitress pays for the meal after there customers take off without paying but I doubt it. We should all be paying before we pump, though in some more conveinient manner like paying at the pump. This would avoid the additional amount we all pay for those that steal fuel. And this theft of fuel requires a police investigation each everytime it is reported. But throughout Sydney servo's there now appears an indian of some sort or another. How annoying they've become.I.B.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 27/03/08 11:11 AM Posted 27/03/08 11:11 AM I once got told off for entering a servo via the exit path, it was midweek in Clayfield about 1992 about 1am on a thursday morning, I just laughed and walked out, I might of said more if the eyeballs weren't hanging out of my head from lack of sleep
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 27/03/08 11:17 AM Posted 27/03/08 11:17 AM Most service station attendants with an indian background Simple fact is they are willing to work....if only all aussies had the same mindset.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now