senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 07/03/14 04:09 AM Posted 07/03/14 04:09 AM For the people that have seen Gravity - did you watch it on TV (or PC) or did you see it in 3D at the Cinema? I watched it last week on the big screen in proper 3D and I was on the edge of my seat at some points - I thought they did a great job of making you feel really anxious and right in the situation! I can see how it would be not so impressive in 2D and on a small screen...
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 07/03/14 09:42 AM Posted 07/03/14 09:42 AM BIG screen TV it still sucked balls.I thought it was lame from start to Georges fckin ghost to finish....in a puddle.It's akin to a hearing test where your locked in a little silent room in silence where you are waiting for something to happen then all of a sudden there is noise then lots of waiting and silence then more noise then lots of waiting and silence...and so on.... 1
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 09/03/14 10:39 PM Posted 09/03/14 10:39 PM Right.... Anyone else? lol
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 09/03/14 11:51 PM Posted 09/03/14 11:51 PM I've got the 3D Bluray turning up later this week. I'll let you know what I think once I've watched it.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 10/03/14 01:06 AM Posted 10/03/14 01:06 AM Cheers AdamWill wait for your thoughts before I go and buy it on 3DSlightly of topic...Sick of getting stuff lately that won't stream to the ps3 as it has ciniva (or something) protection.Everything from that movie site that Dags has mentioned has it. Tried converting to another format but that doesn't get rid of it.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 10/03/14 01:15 AM Posted 10/03/14 01:15 AM Google will be your friend along with its mate YouTube.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 11d Gender: Male Posted 10/03/14 10:53 AM Posted 10/03/14 10:53 AM Watched Gravity... Not a fan at all
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 10/03/14 12:42 PM Posted 10/03/14 12:42 PM Tried all the little tricks Adam and nothing works...Purposely dl'd something I know it happens on, renamed it and still the same.
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 11/03/14 03:13 AM Posted 11/03/14 03:13 AM Not a fan of Sandra. George didn't do himself any favours playing in this movie. Watched the sequel to 300. Eh not bad, but poets, sculptors and boy lovers don't fight as well as Spartans. Also Leonidas' wife looks to have aged about 10 years in the few weeks since he was killed at Thermopylae.
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 11/03/14 03:16 AM Posted 11/03/14 03:16 AM Have you tried streaming it from a media server setup on the PC? (not just playing the file direct)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now