Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Rockhampton
Posted

if I can get some time off work I will bring mine out

Just pull a sicky lol

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gladstone
Posted

I'm thinking of heading out for a look in with my turbo but its a 3 hr drive from here and I have never been to emerald I'm still not sure. I know for a fact the ford mackay club are also talking about going out there for a look and they have some nice rides

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Rockhampton
Posted

There should be a whole heap of the GT club heading out from Gladstone (ther usually is) tag along with them. We'll probably be heading out with them too, we will be hooking up with them just outside of Rocky.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: gladstone qld
Posted

I was keen but iv just been informed by the boss that I have a wedding to go to that weekend. is anyone planning on goin to the drags at benaraby next month?

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Rockhampton
Posted

I was keen but iv just been informed by the boss that I have a wedding to go to that weekend. is anyone planning on goin to the drags at benaraby next month?

Yep I shoudl eb right to go (moeny depending).

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gladstone
Posted

I've just bought the Autobarn Stor in Gladdy. Everyone is quite welcome to start here if they wanted to do a cruise anywhere. Could look at doing a closed door sale in conjunction with this in the near future if anyone is interested. Drop into the store and ask for me (Tony)

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gladstone
Posted (edited)

I'm hoping to have my new diff bushes in place for the next round of test and tune to give them a flogging. got some new bushes to test coming from pat and thanks to superpro so hopefully these ones will be better ,so far I only have 65,xxx kms on my car and seem to tear the standard ones apart pretty easy

Edited by bionic turbo
  • RUS531
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Emerald QLD
Posted

so you gonna come out this way carl for the ford day? I'll have to catch up with yous when I come over next

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gladstone
Posted

hey man not sure what I'm going to be doing anymore have to make a couple of trips down to brissy over the next month or so, basically its if I can afford to head out I will. Yeah man next time your in town you will have to come over and check our new house out and now our new puppy "turbo" haha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...