Jump to content

david_c

Member
  • Posts

    65
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral

About david_c

  • Birthday 30/01/1982

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    cq
  1. Happy Birthday david_c!

  2. Happy Birthday david_c!

  3. Happy Birthday david_c!

  4. Happy Birthday david_c!

  5. Happy Birthday david_c!

  6. witch ute was yours I did see a couple of ute there I was in the silver turbo with the ford sticker on the back window my best time for the night was a 12.64
  7. had a good run down at the drags I got about 6 runs in for the night and my last run I got my best time ever 12.68sec @ 174kph I had a 1.430sec 60ft time
  8. yer I hope to be there for the test & tune
  9. did not see to meany turbos down at the dargs where are you all?? but good to see some big power out of the turbo ford
  10. I think I will just go to the drags I still need to do some more work on the car befor I do the street sprints
  11. where can you get the nom forms
  12. is that at banaraby becouse I know that the are on that weekend
  13. hi thank for the offer but just wont to pull 1 out and put 1 in. I am going to rebuild the diff that come out of it so I will let you know when I am doing to do it. I think that is the LSD mal wood use. cheers david
  14. hi carl I am going to get a mal wood diff it is going to be a bit cheper and a stronger then if you get parts from ford I have been told that to get a diff rebuilt with factory parts it's about $2000 and a mal wood was about $1600 to $1800 and they have a better LSD in it when is the motormania drags night and where is it I am keen to go cheer daivd
  15. that is what I wont. mine has not died yet but it has a lot of black lash and has a good whine to it. I has only found that out after I just did my diff mount.
×
×
  • Create New...