chipa_12 Member 182 Member For: 20y 7m 26d Location: Canberra Posted 18/10/07 01:55 AM Posted 18/10/07 01:55 AM I was watching this with headset on and yelled out what a C*cKHead when I thought he was going to hit the kerb... everyone looked at me funny ..I had to show people.. they all agree it was pretty dumb to do, but was also a good save!
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/10/07 02:16 AM Posted 18/10/07 02:16 AM It was me, just before I had the T sprayed red not bad eh?
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 13d Gender: Male Posted 18/10/07 02:58 AM Posted 18/10/07 02:58 AM im all for swinging nuts but that not the time and place. how much traffic did he hold up!
hyprxr Member 24 Member For: 18y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 18/10/07 03:35 AM Posted 18/10/07 03:35 AM Come on guys...clearly he lost it...! it was an ass to save it and it happened to look good...don't give this asshole credit coz he definitely doesn't deserve it...lucky the 4wd stopped...
shitbmxrider Legacy Donating Member 420 Member For: 20y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Mill Park, Victoria Posted 19/10/07 12:48 AM Posted 19/10/07 12:48 AM I cant see the video... whats happening in it
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/10/07 12:53 AM Posted 19/10/07 12:53 AM He just did the old "do a u-turn with too much throttle....oh f*ck I'm losing it....I guess I'll just do a donut instead" trick. On a busy road holding up traffic, not too sure what all the fuss is about
xr6 typhoon Good for nothing member Legacy Donating Member 619 Member For: 22y 3m 11d Location: Sydney Posted 19/10/07 05:36 AM Posted 19/10/07 05:36 AM that's exactly what it looked like
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/10/07 06:05 AM Posted 19/10/07 06:05 AM He didn't loose it otherwise he wouldn't of kept the boot in.
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 19/10/07 06:49 AM Posted 19/10/07 06:49 AM Nah he didn't lose it. If he was just going to do a U-Turn then why were they filming it.Was friggin lucky that 4X4 stopped though.Time & place wasn't right so he is a tool.
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m 5d Gender: Male Posted 19/10/07 02:38 PM Posted 19/10/07 02:38 PM He just did the old "do a u-turn with too much throttle....oh f*ck I'm losing it....I guess I'll just do a donut instead" trick. On a busy road holding up traffic, not too sure what all the fuss is about Agree, if my -anker mate did that and I had a video of it I would just dob him into the coppers for a laugh
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now