seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 20d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 05/10/06 12:32 PM Posted 05/10/06 12:32 PM that's one high mileage unit you've got there saleen.Can any one top it.Not even close at 40 000
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 05/10/06 12:39 PM Posted 05/10/06 12:39 PM im up to 103,000KMS lol
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 05/10/06 12:39 PM Posted 05/10/06 12:39 PM I would have come close if my first one wasn't written off..50k in 1 year, 2 month wait for second car and then 90k in 2 years.
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 05/10/06 12:41 PM Posted 05/10/06 12:41 PM I would have come close if my first one wasn't written off..50k in 1 year, 2 month wait for second car and then 90k in 2 years.←I knew you were going to come along with one of your mad equations.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/10/06 12:44 PM Posted 05/10/06 12:44 PM I would have come close if my first one wasn't written off..50k in 1 year, 2 month wait for second car and then 90k in 2 years.←I knew you were going to come along with one of your mad equations. ←It was the truck, it was the truck :tease: Oh f*ck, he's got an admin tag. Love you Ivy
tupperware Member 113 Member For: 23y 9m Location: South Brizzy Posted 08/10/06 04:37 PM Posted 08/10/06 04:37 PM About the same age, but she's only just run in at 149,000kmUpdate. After 3 and a half years, I'm now up to 158,000km on the original motor with 290ish rwkw. Engine's gotta let go soon, surely.←
faygun Member 389 Member For: 23y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 08/10/06 11:08 PM Posted 08/10/06 11:08 PM 3.5 years and I am on 68,000kms
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 09/10/06 05:59 AM Author Posted 09/10/06 05:59 AM Going back to the 1st post, LMAO!! If I still had "GIMLI" (Phantom XR6 "Modded" NA), hmm, oh ermm, would be up to the.....Hmm, 180,000 km mark, easily by now. AZUL's only a baby at approx: 26,000kms
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 09/10/06 06:27 AM Posted 09/10/06 06:27 AM About to turn 4 years with 131000 km's now.Ian
xr6 typhoon Good for nothing member Legacy Donating Member 619 Member For: 22y 3m 3d Location: Sydney Posted 09/10/06 07:25 AM Posted 09/10/06 07:25 AM mine is 4 years in november with 36, 500. I need to get out more!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now