How Many Kilometres Have You Clocked Up?

Wow, I'm loving the cold mornings. Have now clocked approx 12,360 kms so far and I'm impressed. Don't know if was the extra chilly air or what but man.........performance!!!!!

It was like the car had evolved to the next level.....Was flawing it every time I saw an opening I didn't back off at all, thought "Stuff it". Was testing the LSD to it's limits and was loving every moment of it!!!! (lol....the things you do when you're late for work). Even feeling g-forces at work and there is no forced induction helping that wonderful feeling along (well not yet anyway). I can say I've succeeded in running the BA in correctly as we are left with a damn responsive 6cyl beast.

If I'm having fun with just the N/A model, you guys and gals must be in complete heaven in your "T"`s.............B**tards!!!! I'm envious of every damn one of you.

Question............So how are you guys and gals going after 8,000 - 15,000 kms? Pretty stoked I'd imagine???

XT, XT-S, XR6NA, XR6T, XR8.....Whatever!

• Like 2
  • Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back in the day. Only 129Km  Running it in....  

Never mind, it's easier with tapatalk app. That's my 375km daily...still scrubs up clean

Bought my BF F6 Rspec a few weeks ago Currently has 23450km not bad for a 7 year old car and its completely stock

Posted Images

Im still only roughtly 7,500 kms! I dont drive it enough!

Approx. 6700kms now will be near 10000km when I return to Brisbane from Townsville. Love driving this car!. :)

21000km clocked over the weekend.

Apart from the brakes and 6stack CD player eating one of my CDs; all is good.

LOL I was also in a small convoy of my own during the hoon....oops I mean drive to work. The S was going pretty hard as well.....lol.

It's amazing the amount of new BA Falcons on the road compared to Vy Commodoores.

<Not that I'm surprized> :thumbsup:

Kessels Road here in Brisbane this morning. There were 8 BA's in close proximity. I was the only XR but there were 2 Futura's, 2 Fairmonts, 2 XT's, 1 XT-S and myself.

Just about to hit the 10,000km mark in a little under 4 months. Just keeps getting better :D

16500klms and the only problem has been/is that we have to warm it up for 4-5 minutes before we drive off in the mornings as it is almost undriveable otherwise.

Ford are developing a "flash" for the computer to solve the problem so it's only a minor issue.

In fact I am dreading the day when my lease runs out as I know I won't want to part with it.

Cheers, Bazza.

I know I dont have the XR

but I have done less than (aprox)10000 in 2 years of owning my car, but if I had the XR6T I would probly have bit more as it sounds sooooooo much fun to drive

3 months and 10 days (but who's counting :D ) 8500km and loving every one of them. :thumbsup:

2 months and 2500ks. A couple of minor issues, but overall it's running like a dream :D

I've had it one month now - one week of which I was away - done 4500kms

There'll be something just as good if not better available by that time mate.

I've done just over 7000km in my T so far, only real negative is the brakes have started to warp a bit.

Just under 7months and 15,000k's still look forward everyday to takin it for a spin.

• Like 1

I did 3000km in the first 2 weeks! hehe, loved it so much I went on a road trip. Did the first 1500 in about 4 days, I was really keen to run her in! Its been about 2 months now and have just ticked over 5000km.

11.000 and no probs, and the performance is definately getting better. as the weeks roll by it just feels smoother, and punches you back in the seat more and more, it seems like its still loosening up. luv it!!!

STOP!!

I beg of you ... please, please stop. This is killing me!

I know that every time I log in, I'm going to see great stuff about the T, yet I keep doing it! Am I a masocist or what?

Will this wait NEVER END!

• Like 1

Just about to hit 15000klms. Had it a few months, but bought mine as a dealer demo model (otherwise I was gonna end up in an AUIII.

It had about 8000klms on it when I got it but it was clean, straight and optioned up with an affordable price tag. Gotta love the demo! :thumbsup:

And here I am thinking I clock up a lot of kms in our XR6.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm far from the only nut present here.

:lol:

Think I'll probably end up clocking around 45,000 to 50,000 kms in 1 year the way I'm going.

Done 8k in mine and to make driving even sweeter it has goten louder, deeper.The cold mornings must bring this on-4..5- the last few mornings.And bloody hell aint the heater something!

About 5 months, 2 cars with a combined total of about 16500km. Bloody Great just keeps getting better & better. :thumbsup:

I've had my baby for about 2½ months, just clocked up 8000km yesterday. Oh, I love this car. If I didn't have to pay for the petrol I'd spend all my spare time driving it!

2 months and 6500k's.

Only drama was missing tweeters in the premium sound.

Being addressed by the dealer.

Did a couple of dougheys for the workshop boys yesterday morning.

They now bow to me. (Reckon the old boy rocks at 55)

Just loving it.

Especially love the turbo on these cold and foggy mornings.