How Many Kilometres Have You Clocked Up?

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back in the day. Only 129Km  Running it in....  

Never mind, it's easier with tapatalk app. That's my 375km daily...still scrubs up clean

Bought my BF F6 Rspec a few weeks ago Currently has 23450km not bad for a 7 year old car and its completely stock

Posted Images

Have you had any close calls, Cro?

I have this recurring nightmare that I'm going to drive my new baby out of the lot and straight into a truck or something ... had any near misses yet?  :unsure:

I've had a couple, especially when reversing at night time..

My tints are really really dark, I need to open the door and look out to see where I'm going..

On my recent trips to Canberra and back a few people who slam on their brakes cause I flash them to move into the left lane when they are not over taking scared me a couple of times, got really close once...

Last night this one guy was all over the road, I didn't want to over take him but when I flashed him a couple of times he pulled over.

Anyway, done 6200 km's. Gadan is 5 week old :D

Interesting figures:

From the On-Ramp to the M5 from Morebank Ave. to the Shell Servo on Northbourne Ave just as you come into Canberra takes 2 hours 4 minutes averaging 123km/ph using exactly half a tank of fuel (taken from ditance to empty) and averaging 12.3km/ph.

• 1 year later...

Hey Guys, just thought of something I would be interested to know. The T has been around for a couple of years now and I thought it would be interesting to see what sort of K's have been clicked over. :w00t2:

Where are people at k's wise on their T's? :gooff:

Who has the most?

What is the average?

Have you had it from new or bought second hand? If so how many k's did you buy it with? And what do you have now?

What sort of driving do you do?

For me I have just clicked over 34,000k's this morning, Oct 03 Car, 50% hwy 50% city

:spoton:

Mine is a Dec 03 build. It has 31000k's on it now, since purchased new. Most of my driving is city, probably 85%, just going back and forward to Port Melbourne and out seeing clients around town.

Luke.

19,500kms since august 29, 2004.

bought brand new. travelling supervisor, so alot of kays

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You got your car on my birthday :)

And you need to drive more :P

I picked mine up August 19 2004 and am at 30300kms.

Km's around going to stay about the same for the next 2 months...need to get 10,000kms on my wifes car before 31st March...

Anyone want to borrow a Mazda Astina 1.6L Auto with free fuel for the next 2 months? Only condition is you put 10,000kms on it :)

My last XRT lasted for 364 days and had 49700kms on it.

Just clocked 21000k's and got mine in Oct '03.

Not too bad cosidering I drive it quite a lot. But then again most of our friends live in the same estate as us so we usually walk over and get on the pi$$!

Mick

Bought new in Oct 2003... currently has 41000km on the clock. 50/50 mix of city vs highway driving.

BTW, those shuddering standard brakes go "bye-bye" this week. Hmmm... PBR's.... :spoton:

King weekend warrior here!

Built Dec 02, Picked up new Jan 03, Done 17,658kms

Driving the truck 70 hours a week takes up too much T time but ya gotta earn a crust somehow. Nothing better than jumpin in the T on Friday arvo though :spoton:

Built Dec 02, Picked up new Jan 03, Done 17,658kms

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me too! :spoton:

36000km

I think MS700s car is an 2002 and he's probably got less km than you. I think he's got a car for every day of the week that Mick bloke! :w00t2:

Picked up mine on November 21st 2004 - New

Just clocked 8000kms today - 95% Highway Use............dont drive it much during the week.............I use my work van for the 6km round trip to work........

Just drive it into town when needed (120km round trip) and use it on weekends!

:spoton::gooff::w00t2:

Only done 5365km since picking up the car on Dec 7th or something, so hardly worth reporting but...

Odometer says 5363.0

Trip B says 5365.00

How the hell can Trip B be higher than the actual Odometer? :spoton:

Crazy fords!!! :lol:

Bought new. 11/03 build. Get this - 18,000k! (not a lot, I know) :spoton: All work and no play makes slikxr6t a dull boy! :glad: Gotta' get out and enjoy the rush more often! :glad:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im not far from you. Got a May 03 from new and done 19000. :ermm:

Same reasons as you.

68,000 seems to be the mark so far,

anyone higher? :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

61,000 for an August '03.............. that'll do it pro-rata..