How Many Kilometres Have You Clocked Up?

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back in the day. Only 129Km  Running it in....  

Never mind, it's easier with tapatalk app. That's my 375km daily...still scrubs up clean

Bought my BF F6 Rspec a few weeks ago Currently has 23450km not bad for a 7 year old car and its completely stock

Posted Images

Afternoon all,

Picked mine up on the 28th Feb. I've now done 9600 k's, everyone of them with a smile, a little more driving than usual but I've settled down somewhat. Will do around 25,000 in 12 months.

AXW01 looks to be leading the pack with over 25,000 k's on his weapon, he has done Bris to Perth & back though.

Scotty.

DavoXT,

Get the windscreen hum fixed, its a warranty job AND you get a new windscreen, bonus. I'm sure you've got a couple of stone chips from those NW roads already.

mrs ms700 just got a promotion that involves a company car, would rather rack up all the commuter kays on it than in the turbo.

The "t" gets taken on all the long trips, but I just havent had time lately to even go for a quick blat around town unfortunately.

I do miss it, there is nothing more frustrating than having a super car in the shed and not having the time to drive it! :tears:

Probably doing more harm than good, only getting started once every blue moon....

Had it a month and just hit my first 1000. Must drive it more.

Don't know if just me but the car still feels tight and hope it losens up as I put more kay's on it.

It's not just you, and it will loosen up for sure. About to pass 6,500kms, and still improving I think

1009km since 12PM Friday arvo.

I think I'm going good, 2.5 tanks of fuel so far, I think that's pretty good too.

glad you are enjoying the XRT :innocent:

it has been a long wait ... but now you can also change your signature ... :D

it has been a long wait ... but now you can also change your signature ... :D

Thanks for reminding me, need to re-install photoshop again :(

• 2 weeks later...
3600 kms and going strong.

Squeaky SSS and still the odd clunk when 2-3 changing the only issues. Dealer next week.

I get a real bad clunk when changing from 1st to 2nd, 2nd to 3rd and back down is even worse.

I didn't know this was a prob, thanks :)

I get a real bad clunk when changing from 1st to 2nd, 2nd to 3rd and back down is even worse.

I didn't know this was a prob, thanks :)

Maybe I should say it's a problem as far as I'm concerned.

The dealer claims they tightened the rear suspension bolts at the 3K service and that it tested OK.

They drove a whole 3 kms according to the ODO so I may have to go for a drive with them this time.

They may say it's normal but it doesn't happen when not using the SSS. :geek:

3 months old and around 7500kms.

All okay except I don't have a heater anymore because the heater core cra%%ed itself. :angry:

and two speeding tickets.......... :angry:

But plenty of go go which is what I like! :D