tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 07/07/14 10:43 AM Posted 07/07/14 10:43 AM I thought you guys were actually taking the piss! Captain Notsoobvious to the rescue 1
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 07/07/14 10:48 AM Posted 07/07/14 10:48 AM Hook line and sinker
demon1300 Member 435 Member For: 14y 7m 26d Gender: Male Posted 07/07/14 10:50 AM Posted 07/07/14 10:50 AM I grabbed a stealth kit off eBay the other day. Aeroflow nylon braid (wanted it over steel braid) with earls filter. I was hoping to put it in this weekend as well as my oil pressure sender for my cobalt gauge. U guys reckon I could crack the oil pressure switch without dumping the oil? It was only serviced 200kms ago...I reckon it should be OK as long as its been sitting overnight?
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/07/14 11:03 AM Posted 07/07/14 11:03 AM You won't lose any oil. The oil is in the sump
demon1300 Member 435 Member For: 14y 7m 26d Gender: Male Posted 07/07/14 11:27 AM Posted 07/07/14 11:27 AM (edited) You won't lose any oil. The oil is in the sumpYeah I get that, just was hoping there wasn't any large galleries where it would pool near the switch... I guess a rags the go and crack it and see [emoji3] Edited 07/07/14 11:27 AM by demon1300
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/07/14 11:35 AM Posted 07/07/14 11:35 AM Only a few drops will come out
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 07/07/14 12:58 PM Posted 07/07/14 12:58 PM Gee I hope we get a how to guide one day. Would be really useful. 1
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 07/07/14 10:13 PM Posted 07/07/14 10:13 PM Yeah. With pikchas and stuff. 1
demon1300 Member 435 Member For: 14y 7m 26d Gender: Male Posted 07/07/14 11:01 PM Posted 07/07/14 11:01 PM Any of you guys using oil restrictors? Kind of in 2 minds about it. Garrett recommend if the pressure exceeds 65psi at any stage that an oil restrictor must be used. The male AN fitting supplied with my oil line kit is straight through, so being -4 is 4mm in ID. Unless I'm missing something, that's waaaay too much!
"Captain Retard" Member 1,417 Member For: 12y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Shellharbour NSW Posted 07/07/14 11:53 PM Posted 07/07/14 11:53 PM The talk is that there is an oil restricter in the turbo housing!Hopefully someone will confirm this!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now