Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Mine still scares the f*ck out of idiots :surrenderwave:

Still has the high and low horns as far as I'm aware.

  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Abuser of Charvels
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

This is info given from someone that works at Fraud when someone asked why his BF horn sounded worse than the BA he had. Was now single instead of dual.

"First lot of changes were from S1 to S2 BA. Then BF2's got another lot of changes. Unfortunatly the BA S1 had the best sounding horns."

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

You should hear the pathetic horn on our Territory Ghia Turbo.

I can fart louder. I might fin some BA s1 ones from a wrecker to add some muscle.

  • BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 1m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Southern Highlands NSW
Posted

Now PPL can I ask how many of you guys use your horn every day. I understand that it is necessary to have one but really are you gonna use it that often

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I want the Genral Lee horn, nuthin would beat rounding up a clubby with that blastin as you fly past :pinch:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...