F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 16/10/06 09:57 AM Posted 16/10/06 09:57 AM I've learnt I can drive straight up to the strip and do consistent mid 12's. I learnt that YOU'VE only ever done one 11 second pass and that was with slicks, race fuel and an oilpump bustin' tune. I've learnt to respect others ←Damn Spleen, If you learned anything from me, you'd be able to walk up, street spec and pull consistant LOW 12's. Some people learn, but DAMN they're SLOW at it!!
Max Power Member 381 Member For: 22y 4m 27d Location: MENAI, NSW Posted 16/10/06 10:00 AM Posted 16/10/06 10:00 AM Ive learnt not to believe GT owners that tell you that theyre out of gas
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 16/10/06 10:12 AM Posted 16/10/06 10:12 AM I've learned that I still have one of the best "T's" in the country and everyones still trying to catch up. (especially the manual guys. )Geea.
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/10/06 10:19 AM Posted 16/10/06 10:19 AM I learnt that cruisin is fun - especially in a line of Ts
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 16/10/06 10:33 AM Posted 16/10/06 10:33 AM I learnt that cruisin is fun - especially in a line of Ts ←Especially around the snowies
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 16/10/06 10:37 AM Posted 16/10/06 10:37 AM I've learnt I can drive straight up to the strip and do consistent mid 12's. I learnt that YOU'VE only ever done one 11 second pass and that was with slicks, race fuel and an oilpump bustin' tune. I've learnt to respect others ←Damn Spleen, If you learned anything from me, you'd be able to walk up, street spec and pull consistant LOW 12's. Some people learn, but DAMN they're SLOW at it!! ←you know I aint that clever. I do fill the fuel tank now though,
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 16/10/06 11:15 AM Posted 16/10/06 11:15 AM I have learnt (only in the last 1/2 hr) The we would have some of the biggest skirts I have ever read about in my life as members. I have learnt to get up from my computer and walk away before I waste any more time reading the pathic, childish crap that's going on at the moment. I guess some peoples ego's need stroking at times. Farking sooks.←f*ck Should have been on here for the entertainment rather than doing my friggin tax return And who could ever dislike one of our moderators...like that's even possible
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 16/10/06 11:28 AM Posted 16/10/06 11:28 AM I've learnt to respect others ...←... but not to show it ...
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 16/10/06 11:50 AM Posted 16/10/06 11:50 AM And who could ever dislike one of our moderators...like that's even possible ←I take that back....they're all bastards Especially that Pete
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 16/10/06 11:58 AM Posted 16/10/06 11:58 AM
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now