Show Everyone Your Car..

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Member For: 6y 4m 3d

G’day guys, newbie on here so apologies if I’ve posted in wrong area, current ride is a 2013 FG2 XR6T auto sedan, just like hearing other views on my mods : not aiming to max turbo @ 320 rwkw happy with 290 maybe -300, if I’m lucky mods to be installed  are : F6 intercooler, F6 injectors, Venom Cat, KPM airbox, cooler thermostat,  ( already done oil feed line , intercooler piping, muffler delete )  cheers 

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 8d

F6 cooler and xr6 cooler are pretty much the same in mass, u will want a bigger coolsr mate.

The f6 injectors will be maxed the fark out and will cause lean outs at those power figures.

Look into some bosch 650cc jets and a bigger cooler. 

Where u located? Whos tuning it?

• Member For: 6y 4m 3d

G’day pal, yea noticed the cooler is higher yet thinner, and am sort of on a budget, I originally considered Bosch 57 Ib it got the F6 really cheap, I’m in Melbourne buddy, not sure yet on tuner, have heaps of variety to choose thanks 

Hate to say it but being on a budget doesn't work with these cars.

Doing things by halves cost ya double in the long run.

Bigger injectors, quality cooler, higher flowing fuel pump and 8 psi garrett actuator plus ya venom cat. You'll make 290- 310rwkw's comfortably.  Using HPtuners so no need for Xcal 4.

Give the tuner the right hardware (bolt on parts) to work with and he can work his magic with the software. He will be able to ramp it up to the point where things start to max out then bring it back to a safe point or where you want it to be at.

Unless you do all the work and tuning yourself there no such thing as budget with a turbo barra.

• Like 1