k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/12/22 05:08 AM Posted 30/12/22 05:08 AM stick with no BOV unless you want to change that situation, then.
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 6d Gender: Not Telling Posted 30/12/22 05:26 AM Posted 30/12/22 05:26 AM 25 minutes ago, BoostedG6E said: Hey all, currently upgrading to a G42 turbo and am wondering if I will need to run a Turbosmart Gen V Race Port Blow off Valve, I see some cars run them but unsure if it is necessary or not. I would run one. Have you seen how high the boost spikes without one when you lift the throttle? That aside they make your car go pshh pshh and that's really the only reason you need
BoostedG6E Member 112 Member For: 8y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/12/22 09:42 AM Posted 30/12/22 09:42 AM I actually haven't checked to see how much it spikes, yeah I might just get one then to be on the safe side.
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 6d Gender: Not Telling Posted 30/12/22 10:18 AM Posted 30/12/22 10:18 AM You run 30psi it'll spike to 45psi. Won't hurt the engine but will mess with your intercooler piping if it isn't perfectly clamped.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now