Wilko16 Legacy Donating Member 1,672 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/02/15 07:35 AM Posted 27/02/15 07:35 AM Haha the YouTube comments made me laugh even more 1
GSP07R Member 248 Member For: 13y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Western Syd Posted 27/02/15 08:07 AM Posted 27/02/15 08:07 AM Fight club with happy ending?
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m 1d Gender: Male Posted 03/03/15 05:18 AM Posted 03/03/15 05:18 AM MGTOW stands for Men Going Their Own Way. Alot of good advice for men from the MGTOW movement. 1
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 03/03/15 06:19 AM Posted 03/03/15 06:19 AM (edited) Oh that is good stuff right there trana, first 3 minutes and im in stitches, because that sh*t is true...2hrs though. Not quite going to get through it before the missus gets home.....Edit: I fkn love this guy.... Edited 03/03/15 06:33 AM by barnz
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m 1d Gender: Male Posted 03/03/15 10:36 AM Posted 03/03/15 10:36 AM Bill Burr is hillarious and there is heaps to be learnt from him. Especially pussy whipped guys who just don't realise they are pussy whipped.
Wilko16 Legacy Donating Member 1,672 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/03/15 06:18 AM Posted 04/03/15 06:18 AM http://youtu.be/7BiczTfhmuI
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 04/03/15 06:26 AM Posted 04/03/15 06:26 AM randomly watched this last night and brought back memories of LOLing in my 'younger' days P.S. for the nerds out there....how do you link the youtube video so it will have full functions I.e. the bigger version that lets you click "Full Screen". Is there a thread?
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/03/15 08:02 AM Posted 04/03/15 08:02 AM If I was that bike rider. I don't think I would have been that polite. 2
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 04/03/15 08:24 AM Posted 04/03/15 08:24 AM If I was on the bike I would have gone to the last driver and head butted him with the helmet on. 1
LU82 Legacy Donating Member 569 Member For: 13y 8m 6d Posted 07/03/15 03:34 AM Posted 07/03/15 03:34 AM (edited) Edited 07/03/15 03:36 AM by LU82
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now