Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Hello all..

Well firstly I'm a little relived as this is my 1st post as I'm writing in to say I have more than joined the club in having picked up my new auto ex-demo 2005 BA MkII XR6T!

I got the perfect deal trading away the 92 Honda Prelude I was majorly getting anoyed with (many things, you know what I'm talking bout).

I had the choice of either auto or manual and after test driving the auto, I was blown away. Plus I figured being a city driver, it was a better choice. Besides's the semi sports shift rocks and give you the same manual feeling.. except no clutch!

The exterior colour I'll get used too ("Rapid" yellow) but I think it'll grow on me, at least it's safe and noticeable, anyone else seen many yellow XR's? Is this colour scheme rare or something as it's not available on the new BF?

I couldn't agree more about the few minor things missing on the car as per RNGTR's recent thread but compared to the Honda, this car's a dream and the newests I've ever owned!

I got free tint included, bonus 2yr extended warranty as well as the trade in price I wanted. I also got the finance interst rate I was prepared to accept.

What can I say, I'm a driver's driver and can't wait to get fully adjusted to the new ride. I've also stepped back into a Ford (previously owned an 89' Telstar), I think of it as paying homage!

In closing, have owned Jap cars but I reckon the XR6T already having the cult status it has, I'm another happy customer and look forward to meeting and mixng with other's in the same boat. Check out the pics for yourself (more to come once it's tinted and better detailed), let me know your thought's and hope to be speaking with you all really soon... \m/

post-8141-1139101570_thumb.jpg

post-8141-1139101933_thumb.jpg

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

:spoton:

Rapid is defineatly a stand out colour.

Enjoy the new ride mate. :hiall:

Posted
:spoton:

Rapid is defineatly a stand out colour.

Enjoy the new ride mate. :hiall:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What he said,your just gunna love it mate

vik...good colour you got there,this car has a vibe about it,and you got the colour :spit:

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted
:spoton: The colour will grow on you. It did with me anyhow and most other Phoon drivers it seems :hiall:
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 12d
  • Location: Hurstville, Sydney
Posted

Welcome mate!!! nice car!!! U will enjoy it mate!! I got my baby now for the last 4 months and still have a huge smile on my face each time I drive it !! :spoton::hiall:

Dal.

  • Colossal Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

There are PLENTY of rapids in WA... I would say victoria is a big city so there would be heaps you just havent seen yet. Rapid is also available in the BF range.

Welcome to the forum :spoton:

  • Playing with Sports Bikes...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Whistling, GTX.
Posted

:innocent:

You will love it!!

Just make sure you get some big black wheels for your bright yellow paint... it will really set it off!!

Enjoy!

Jack :nono:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 4d
  • Location: Southern Highlands
Posted

:innocent: Phevor

Enjoy your new toy.

Great car!

Great Forum!

Great people!

Always willing to help.

Regards

Gary (Creepy)

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 12d
Posted

very nice colour I have the same in a ute stands out a mile people just cant help looking at you passing them bye keep smiling

  • Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The 8th Dimension
Posted
:welcome2: to the rapid club

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...