Jump to content

dal_dhillon

Member
  • Posts

    425
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dal_dhillon

  1. Happy Birthday dal_dhillon!

  2. Sorry Jeff I am pulling out mate!! add me on to the Soft List!! Dal.
  3. Awesome Day out and good to see some old faces agian!! and thanks Phil for organising a good day out! Dal.
  4. Farkkkkk!!! The Main thing that your all right man! Hope your mate recovers also!! get well mate and get another Falcon! Dal.
  5. I own a LS 05 BA MKII 6 Speed m I can tell you right now there is way more then 100 around My dealership Smithfield Ford has told me it is one of the most popular colours around Any way mate Welcome to the Mad house! :D enjoy you Stay Dal.
  6. Been Waiting for this one! Put me Down!! + 1 as I have a Mate frm qld that will be coming with us ! Should be a top weekend can't wait Dal.
  7. Great Story mate I am sure would love to do that soon! Dal.
  8. I feel you pain mate!! I am also thinking of moving up to qld!!! farken over 2 hrs a day in syd traffic. I get about 330KM to 380KM full tank 90% city traffic. Dal
  9. dal_dhillon

    Test Driving

    Love that GTS can't believe how it handles and how quick it was! But then again it's the new HSV range. FPV range has been out for a while but wait until the new one comes out!! I was really disappointed with the FPV dealerships. We could not take the F6 above 4000RPM, I was like why mate??? It's company policy any cars that has below 500KM on it need to be driven below 4000RPM, any way Love that F6 the 6 Speed auto was unreal but with all The KW it’s got and very torquey but can’t put my foot down Cro I reckon we need to take Jeff offer as I do like the F6 better then the GTS For some reason! The GTS has more features & options but I still love the way the F6 looks and I have a soft spot for them. Just need to make another note Ford/FPV dealerships need to lift their acts up if they keep acting like they were yesterday with Cro and myself they will lose lots of business. Dal.
  10. Thanks Phil for a well organised day and what a day it was awesome weather and awesome cars on the road! No problems Cro!! your welcome Mate as I knew u needed a Fix!! Dal
  11. Put Me down!!!! this should be good! Dal
  12. I knew that Video was going to be out one day!!! I had Rob's MUM and Jeff's MUM in the BOOT that was the problem Dal
  13. Nice one Brian bet u have some Big plans for this one Dal.
  14. LOL don't change the subject! u lost! it was typo
  15. u know 2nd gear I was pulled away I even had CRO in the car 135KG with me and I still pulled away just need to get 3rd gear change right ! Dal.
  16. excuses. ← Na mate just didn't want you to Cry agian mate! After I pull away frm you
  17. had to work the Next day so could not made it!!! Dal.
  18. Too give the QLDERS A heart stopping moments............ he got to Re-Spay his car too red As all the phoons the cop's have in QLD are in RED! Dal.
  19. Zap I have all of the season 1 to 8 if U want a copy mate just let me know! I hope season 9 starts soon!!!!!! Dal
  20. Nice Vid's and Pic's Dan!!! good stuff Dal.
  21. Great day!! and Great Turn out!! Thanks to Cro and Mel leading the way!! it's good catching up with everybody and also meeting new faces. catch all of you boys and Gals on the next one Dal.
  22. Good Stuff mate!! 2 Awesome cars in the family! Dal.
  23. Yup AEST 2:00PM on 10 Dal
  24. I have a BA MKII Turbo 09/2005 don't really have any of those problems only a Noisy gearbox just get over it and Drive it Hard mate!! and Enjoy it! Dal.
  25. Sorry to hear about it mate! Hope you get something real quick!! good luck Mate ! Dal.
×
×
  • Create New...