discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 06/09/14 08:57 AM Posted 06/09/14 08:57 AM Yeah agree on the lights. Look good closed only. Love S15 front ends! Rears too actually. 1
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 06/09/14 10:02 AM Posted 06/09/14 10:02 AM Luke, I was thinking about hetting the ps91 for the rears, but at 600 clams a pop, no thanks.I got some nitto invos put on the rears yesterday and I am glad I did. They instill confidence with a capital C in the rain. Even though they have done less than 10km, I had no issues going around the round about today in the rain. 1
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/09/14 10:16 AM Posted 06/09/14 10:16 AM $600 in what size? 255/30/19 for the front of my car are well under 400ea.
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 06/09/14 10:45 AM Posted 06/09/14 10:45 AM 245/35R19..I am getting the feeling that they did not want to sell me those tires then.Where you getting them from by the way?
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/09/14 05:31 PM Posted 06/09/14 05:31 PM (edited) $600 in what size? 255/30/19 for the front of my car are well under 400ea.Dont you mean 255/35. Dont you run 275/35 on the rear. 255/30 is to small ODwe run 255/35 and 285/30 Edited 06/09/14 05:32 PM by arronm
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/09/14 10:09 PM Posted 06/09/14 10:09 PM So invos are good in the wet masda? Obviously you can't still give it full throttle in first or second though right?
LazyBrennan Legacy Donating Member 683 Member For: 15y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Baldivis, Wait Ages. Posted 07/09/14 02:44 AM Posted 07/09/14 02:44 AM Only in Rockingham.... 1
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 07/09/14 03:21 AM Posted 07/09/14 03:21 AM I always wonder if people actually know it's effectively claiming that they like to bang underage girls. Sketchy as fark sticker to put on your car. I'll stick to my bogan themed one. 1
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 07/09/14 05:23 AM Posted 07/09/14 05:23 AM Is it not something jap spec? Like a domokin sticker or something? But still looks a little pedo when its by itself and not sticker bomb styles
LazyBrennan Legacy Donating Member 683 Member For: 15y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Baldivis, Wait Ages. Posted 07/09/14 07:21 AM Posted 07/09/14 07:21 AM I wonder if they only sell bikes for kids
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now