Z2TT Member 714 Member For: 14y 4m 14d Posted 27/08/13 12:33 PM Posted 27/08/13 12:33 PM Plus its a crappy Update Front end E46 another vote for stay way, spend 5k More and get yourself a E36 M3 at least then it will be zippy and look good.
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 27/08/13 12:43 PM Posted 27/08/13 12:43 PM Lol trying to save money.
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/08/13 02:39 PM Posted 27/08/13 02:39 PM No No No No. I see an aeroplane.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 27/08/13 05:03 PM Posted 27/08/13 05:03 PM Lol trying to save money.Corolla/CamryYou know it to be true!
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 27/08/13 11:24 PM Posted 27/08/13 11:24 PM Yeah I know haha. Corolla was one on the list, but still not the most economical.They also offered me a Mazda 6, or at least had that on the table.Hoping another mob get back to me on the TDI Golf, 09 model, which would tick all the boxes for what I want.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/08/13 11:36 PM Posted 27/08/13 11:36 PM What year M6
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 28/08/13 05:45 AM Posted 28/08/13 05:45 AM Hey guys. Still have that 300lph walbro fuel pump if anyones keen. Brand new.. 150$ (no cradle but you can utilize your stock one)
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 28/08/13 05:59 AM Posted 28/08/13 05:59 AM I am keen Aaron, but I need to discuss my options with Rob at MT.
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 28/08/13 06:14 AM Posted 28/08/13 06:14 AM No probs mate, might cya down there!
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 28/08/13 11:23 AM Posted 28/08/13 11:23 AM It's here!Very happy, exterior is excellent. Interior needs a damn good cleanup. I would rate it 7 out of 10 at the moment. I think I can make it a 9.5 with a decent clean and some detail work on some of the smaller components that show signs of living on the coast.Most happy thus far. Trying not to think about the day the Blue Meanie leaves! 4
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now