Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 29/08/13 09:39 AM Posted 29/08/13 09:39 AM Anyone got a BA BF F6 lower intake.I can take mine off the car for you, selling it soon hopefully so no need for it on there.It use to be Steves I think, or Toms haha
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/08/13 10:22 AM Posted 29/08/13 10:22 AM That would be great mate. We could just swap lower air boxes. Then I owe you one favour or alcohol. Lets do it before you trade. I can come to you this weekend.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 29/08/13 10:28 AM Posted 29/08/13 10:28 AM I still run my standard airbox with F6 snorkle, I like the crossover proudly stating TURBO INTERCOOLED 1
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/08/13 10:50 AM Posted 29/08/13 10:50 AM Aaron, got any use for a Gen Ford Clutch aligning tool? suits single and twin plate clutches (inc the AP)
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 29/08/13 10:50 AM Posted 29/08/13 10:50 AM (edited) No worries man, I'm in Beechboro and am free Saturday.You can just have the box, I have my old airbox that I'll put in (gets one thing out of the shed) Edited 29/08/13 10:51 AM by Ciaran
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/08/13 11:02 AM Posted 29/08/13 11:02 AM Text me your address and we can me at saturday. Arron 0411733583
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/08/13 11:03 AM Posted 29/08/13 11:03 AM Aaron, got any use for a Gen Ford Clutch aligning tool? suits single and twin plate clutches (inc the AP)If you mean me, yes, lets just keep it in the Perth turbo boys tool chest.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/08/13 11:15 AM Posted 29/08/13 11:15 AM I was going to suggest you aquire the f6 cooler Ciaran has and I will trade the clutch tool for it..... 1
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 29/08/13 11:21 AM Posted 29/08/13 11:21 AM With all these parts flying around maybe we should have a DIY day just for disassembling and reassembling our cars, hahaha. 1
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/08/13 11:53 AM Posted 29/08/13 11:53 AM Yep sounds goodHow are the ZF sumps with drain plug going Luke.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now