Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 6m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Baldivis, Wait Ages.
Posted

Yeah the RDA set up was cheaper but I got these rotors today and the pads. I messaged that guy on ebay about the rda with red stuff pad deal and he said he only has green pads as there are no ebc reds in the country. Lane ford had 3 sets sitting on there shelf.

Going to be putting them on tomorrow so will let you know how it goes.

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

The setup you got will be sweet. I like the look of the T3

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 6m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Baldivis, Wait Ages.
Posted

3eabb1cc.jpg

Also a mate said to me today he noticed when he was behind my car the other day. When I booted it he sore white smoke come out of my exhaust. Any ideas?

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kingsley, WA
Posted

I am looking at getting some gauges for the phoon.

Autometer Cobalt seem the gauge of choice.

I am looking at the following gauges:

- Autometer Cobalt Oil Pressure Product #6153

- Autometer Cobalt Vacuum / Boost Product #6159

- Autometer Cobalt Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio ANALOG Product #6171

or

- Autometer Cobalt Fuel Pressure Product #6161

Recommendations/opinions?

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

I am looking at getting some gauges for the phoon.

Autometer Cobalt seem the gauge of choice.

I am looking at the following gauges:

- Autometer Cobalt Oil Pressure Product #6153

- Autometer Cobalt Vacuum / Boost Product #6159

- Autometer Cobalt Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio ANALOG Product #6171

or

- Autometer Cobalt Fuel Pressure Product #6161

Recommendations/opinions?

Look here cobalt

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Have you considered the digital cobalt, they are only $100 a gauge. What about 6127 oil $75 6104 boost $60 The gauges you are looking at are $180 each. Maybe get oil temp. Definitely get mechanical boost way cheaper and dont worry about vacuum. I have the same in CARBON. Boost oil pres and water temp.

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 22d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Always winning Deano!!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 3m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth,WA
Posted

fair nuff.... as I put up in the Brakes forum, I got quoted $600 a pair from Race Brakes, had a feeling Dean suggested them somewhere. if any1 knows of cheaper/local T3's id be keen to know

that's about what I paid for them Kyle.

The new design is supposed to eliminate brake squeal. The DBA's with decent pads are also supposed to last a lot longer than the standard Brembo rotor and pad configuration, which I think you were saying you got not much life out of your Brembo rotors?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: OZ
Posted

I have the autometer digital wideband and digital oil pressure in a FPV pod and its very practical but doesn't look at good as the analog. Also the wideband has it's own light sensor whereas the oil pressure dims when it sees a 12v signal from the headlights. Just be wary if you go down this digital path as it's not everyone's cup of tea.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kingsley, WA
Posted

I'll be sticking with the analog wideband when I get them, not a big fan of the digital.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...