arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 19/09/11 04:29 AM Posted 19/09/11 04:29 AM Sorry mate that information is classified and requires level 4 clearance......Bend that tray and you will have a nizpro air box cover
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/09/11 04:35 AM Posted 19/09/11 04:35 AM Crashed, just re-locate it to the boot. Makes life much easier if you need to replace battery, jump start, run stereo cables, run relays for big fuel system etc etc & is cheaper/neater when a decent battery box is used. Should get out of it for ~$150 with new cables made upto lendth by an auto sparky & a battery box from Superdump or the likes Was thinking about it, I already have an 8 gauge running to the boot for my amp. Would 8 gauge be alright or should I re run it with 4 gauge?The reason I was steering away from boot relocation is because it's such a pain to pull up the trim to run the cables.
xr6t_menace Member 167 Member For: 17y 3m 20d Gender: Male Location: Yangebup, WA Posted 19/09/11 04:52 AM Posted 19/09/11 04:52 AM I know I asked this last week but hoping for more responces does anyone have any recomendations for panel and paint shops in the metro south or north of the river I have a little work but I want the paint to be done right and sgio have recomended going to shacks holden ? I will try for ginos in freo but any body had any good experiences I know that my paint job can be anything from simple to blend this is why I want a good place HELPPPP
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 19/09/11 05:06 AM Posted 19/09/11 05:06 AM Was thinking about it, I already have an 8 gauge running to the boot for my amp. Would 8 gauge be alright or should I re run it with 4 gauge?The reason I was steering away from boot relocation is because it's such a pain to pull up the trim to run the cables.The cable runs under the car from the starter motor, its piece of piss.
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 19/09/11 07:55 AM Posted 19/09/11 07:55 AM xr6t_menace try Holmes Panel and Paint in Byford They have done some work for me and cant fault it
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/09/11 03:47 AM Posted 20/09/11 03:47 AM (edited) Been a bit quiet in here lately. No posts since 4PM yesterday...Seeing as though the Sept cruise has passed, I say we start an October cruise thread. I would love to see an over-nighter cruise down south.Maybe Pemberton, leave on early Saturday morning, stay Sat night and come back Sun arvo. Plenty to do and see down there. Edited 20/09/11 04:01 AM by Crashed
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 20/09/11 04:14 AM Posted 20/09/11 04:14 AM As I mentioned earlier I'd be up for a run up to Brooktoon
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/09/11 04:35 AM Posted 20/09/11 04:35 AM 3 hour drive with a 30-40 minute break in the middle.Two options for that one really:Single day trip - Leave Perth 8AM - Arrive 11AM - Run a muck through town for 5 hours - Stay away from Alcohol - Leave Brookton 4PM - Get home at around 7-7.30Weekend trip - Leave Perth 9AM - Arrive 12PM - Pub feed for lunch - Go do tourist things - Hit up the town Saturday night - Few more tourist things on Sunday morning - Leave Sunday arvo sometime
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 20/09/11 05:27 AM Posted 20/09/11 05:27 AM (edited) Weekend trip!!!Grug needed 6 weeks notice I believe as well to roster off at work. Edited 20/09/11 05:28 AM by -SteveR-
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/09/11 05:54 AM Posted 20/09/11 05:54 AM How about we make it 5/6th November and have another small get together in October. Maybe have a barbeque down the beach and play a bit of footy or cricket now that it's starting to warm up again, sometimes....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now