sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 26d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 13/04/10 11:29 PM Posted 13/04/10 11:29 PM I can only think of one person who would do that.
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 13/04/10 11:45 PM Posted 13/04/10 11:45 PM LOL kael, I know who it was.and if you knew who it was, you certainly wouldnt say what you said.its not dean or any of those guys.
CAT600 Member 50 Member For: 20y 6m 26d Location: Perth Posted 14/04/10 12:00 AM Posted 14/04/10 12:00 AM LOL kael, I know who it was.and if you knew who it was, you certainly wouldnt say what you said.its not dean or any of those guys.I dont think Kael is specifically accusing anyone, the way his post reads to me is "Reminds me of the time those pieces of sh*t ...."so that's not an accusation but remembering back to when that carry on occurred.So who is it Tocchi, who wrote that crap that got deleted?...... Name and shame I say.Nang's onto it, sheer jealousy.Daniel
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 14/04/10 12:04 AM Posted 14/04/10 12:04 AM didnt see any crap that got deleted so I dont know who did that.but yeh, the person who did the add did it as a friendly joke on his mate/tuner ... so its not jealously.PM sent cat600
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 14/04/10 12:36 AM Posted 14/04/10 12:36 AM (edited) are you fooken serious?? obviously someones jealous of the work comin out of XFT and because they cant compete on a technical/tuning level they need to try and sling sh*t and undermine XFT's reputation etc.... weak POS's need to fark off and die or man up and learn their sh*t!Same things happened with Perth WRX manho back in the day. Not even worth worrying about in the end.Enjoy your car for what it is and dont worry about what other people are doing or saying Edited 14/04/10 12:40 AM by Mat
wrxrw Member 177 Member For: 20y 1m 14d Posted 14/04/10 12:54 AM Posted 14/04/10 12:54 AM *pulls chair up and microwaves some popcorn*
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 9d Location: Perth WA Posted 14/04/10 01:32 AM Posted 14/04/10 01:32 AM I think theres about as many facts missing from this story as there are hookers on bangla road haha..end of the day, one tuner makin up sh*t about another is just ghey !!mates taking out ads taking the piss out of their other mates is win!
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 14/04/10 03:20 AM Posted 14/04/10 03:20 AM qik1, adrian mentioned your pending visit. I think you might get a bit of a suprise from the car scene over here.If going by some of the conversations in here im sure it'll be nuts lol. Over here it's pretty pi$$ poor so anything has to be an improvement. I dare say it'll be a while before my car gets over there but when it does I intend to try & get involved as much as time will allow. Apart from the money over there the tracks & lifestyle played it's part in me making the decision to head over that way. Can't wait to see what it's like.
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 1m 28d Gender: Male Posted 14/04/10 03:48 AM Posted 14/04/10 03:48 AM (edited) when do you get here qik1? friday night to soon?Edit: just reread your post, I thought you said end of this week. whoops. Edited 14/04/10 03:50 AM by tinyplums
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 14/04/10 05:15 AM Posted 14/04/10 05:15 AM one tuner makin up sh*t about another is just ghey !!Did I miss something? I saw some random sladering another shop that's about it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now