Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 4d Posted 15/04/10 09:05 AM Posted 15/04/10 09:05 AM Even though my leg is in a massive brace, I'll come along.
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 15/04/10 10:36 AM Posted 15/04/10 10:36 AM Are they the roads you found when you got hopelessly lost after Steve's cruise?The dam busters run is just a nice casual series of challenging targa style roads I came across 7 or 8 years ago. Bit more traffic but still fairly safe!The roads me and justin found where about 60kms from where we should have been haha. Good fun but I was genuinely starting to feel lost at one stage haha
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 15/04/10 10:52 AM Posted 15/04/10 10:52 AM whats a 1500 buck mod????Some R1R's and a bit extra towards new rotor's pads that I've been meaning to do for months. Drove the car last night for the first time since Steve's cruise... Bit slippery =
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 15/04/10 10:56 AM Posted 15/04/10 10:56 AM (edited) lol! Best way sometimes (edit - getting lost, not sliding out in the wet. although I am practicing light handbrakeys into my driveway on the wet days )Group fitting at kardy should be central enough I'm sure, fantastic offer Ross, I'm sure the others will thank you too, just need some replies from them here hahaha. Forget who it was already and my bigpong modem will lock up soon so can't search around :/Grug, I find the front bars need two people on them at once in order to tear them out of each guard clip but with a few hands there I'm sure we'll be sorted! Will have to make a list of things we need like the silicone, something to heat the lights up (sun is safest but it has to be a lot of UV heat on the day I think)...weights of some type for the rings while drying... I'm cool with a toodyay cruise...only a 20 min trip from here or something hahaha Edited 15/04/10 10:57 AM by -SteveR-
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 26d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 15/04/10 11:01 AM Posted 15/04/10 11:01 AM Yew for ross
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 15/04/10 11:58 AM Posted 15/04/10 11:58 AM (edited) Do any of you hoon drivers out there know of a good lawyer that may offer some advice to a friend of mine, who got done speeding a tad over the limit on his motorbike. I remember some time ago that there was a lawyer who had been recommended on this forum, but I can't think who it was. Any help would be appreciated. And by the way, he is a 51 year old bloke who got caught doing 187 up near Jurien Bay. Cheers Brendan Edited 15/04/10 12:04 PM by xr6t ego
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 15/04/10 12:00 PM Posted 15/04/10 12:00 PM ill be keen for a sunday if I get my car bak from getting painted taking it there 10th may they reckon 2 weeks... an not 2nd may.. CREAMFiELDS!
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 4d Posted 15/04/10 01:00 PM Posted 15/04/10 01:00 PM Sounds good Steve. I'll stand there and bring beers when needed.
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 14d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 15/04/10 01:00 PM Posted 15/04/10 01:00 PM Brendanflick Mickey a PM I thing he may know somebody... (appologies if I've got that wrong)D
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 15/04/10 02:11 PM Posted 15/04/10 02:11 PM Definitely not wrong D Brendan, get him to contact Jeremy Noble. He is pricey, but he served me well. He also represented about 3 of my friends, all with excellent results too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now