Guest newl Guests Posted 25/10/06 05:27 AM Posted 25/10/06 05:27 AM Friggen right lane hog!heh when coming home from the drags on Saturday, I was stuck behind some joker for a fair few kilometers that wanted to sit dead nuts on 100km/h in the right lane. The least they could have done was move over into the left lane to let me and the others behind me to pass so that we could then shift into the left lane as the law requires. :/
jordak Member 1,226 Member For: 22y 3m 28d Posted 25/10/06 05:44 AM Posted 25/10/06 05:44 AM Ah okWell tell him his son is a \|/ I waved to him in scarborough and he fully snobbed me←Well we can't hold that against him...
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 25/10/06 08:31 AM Posted 25/10/06 08:31 AM You can hold whatever you want against him
Kezza Member 152 Member For: 20y 28d Location: WA Posted 25/10/06 10:08 AM Posted 25/10/06 10:08 AM how much would the wog cooler cost cause I can get a ASE cooler for 1200 fitted
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 3m Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 25/10/06 10:14 AM Posted 25/10/06 10:14 AM Probably 550 delivered. Fit it yourself, fark paying someone... it takes an hour an a half and I'll help if you want.
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 3m Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 25/10/06 10:22 AM Posted 25/10/06 10:22 AM check out the intercooler page in Mods & workshop.... the hybrid cooler is a fine piece of work.
Kezza Member 152 Member For: 20y 28d Location: WA Posted 25/10/06 10:26 AM Posted 25/10/06 10:26 AM choice all we need is a carton of the good stuff to fit it
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 25/10/06 10:32 AM Posted 25/10/06 10:32 AM The universal currency!
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 27/10/06 06:34 AM Posted 27/10/06 06:34 AM I'm so going to miss the Aus WRC event.I just came back from Serpentine/Byford area. Had an encounter with a Group 'N' Rex.He was up my clacker when we were behind a caravan, going from a 60/90 zone to a 110 zone. Like I say, he WAS up my clacker.. 3rd gear from 2000 rpm thru 4th he was gooone. Noisy bastards they are.. But damn, the cops are hot on SW Hwy.. 2 traffic cars and a multinova in 1km. They do it every year..
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 15d Gender: Male Posted 27/10/06 07:11 AM Posted 27/10/06 07:11 AM nice work..I've never been but I guess its to qld now if I do wanna see it!!pity because the forest rally was excellent so I guess this can only better. get a good vantage point??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now