XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 17d Gender: Male Posted 31/10/06 02:55 AM Posted 31/10/06 02:55 AM think I've seen him before!!was a while ago but, hes got an exhaust too hey..
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Location: Perth WA Posted 31/10/06 04:25 AM Posted 31/10/06 04:25 AM spotted 2 x IH8TOADS at the indi ocean pub @ mindarie.. mind you I was on pint # 8 or 9 at the time.. fark me that pilsener goes down like a $2 ho ...←crikey you were looking good for 8 or 9 pints!!! That was my first time there and they do have some good beverages ←haha mate that was only the beginning !! only had about 2 more pints and 3 coronas then it was on the johnny and CC and coke down at Mullas.. then about 10pm the shooters started and that's where my memory fails me hahaha..Did you try the wheat beer?? I didnt get round to it but supposedly it tastes like fruit or flowers or some sh*t??? cant really imagine that haha
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 31/10/06 06:56 AM Posted 31/10/06 06:56 AM you running tommorow night Ben.?←If I get my box back, I should be on the dyno Wednesday.If all is well, then yes.
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 17d Gender: Male Posted 31/10/06 07:58 AM Posted 31/10/06 07:58 AM If I get my box backwhere is it??
Ford_Power Member 798 Member For: 23y 6m 9d Posted 31/10/06 08:26 AM Posted 31/10/06 08:26 AM If I get my box backwhere is it??←With woggie I'm guessing?
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 31/10/06 08:29 AM Posted 31/10/06 08:29 AM If I get my box backwhere is it??←With woggie I'm guessing?←Yeah, he's done me a retune. I'll jump on the dyno Wednesday and have a play, also fine tune Simons aswell.I hope to be running with 320-330rwkw.. Easy on the clutch..
scooba11 Member 8 Member For: 20y 1m 25d Location: rockingham perth Posted 31/10/06 08:31 AM Posted 31/10/06 08:31 AM spotted envi t at ultra tune port kennedy see it alot there!!!!
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 31/10/06 10:34 AM Posted 31/10/06 10:34 AM wheat beer was good, similar to the belgium white from feral!!! goooooood $hit!!!!!
Guest newl Guests Posted 31/10/06 10:36 AM Posted 31/10/06 10:36 AM Spotted 5INFUL with Scott's better half driving on Abernethy in Belmont on the way home today. The painted cooler caught my attention before the plate did.
Envi_XR8 Member 142 Member For: 20y 10m 5d Location: Port Kennedy WA Posted 31/10/06 12:39 PM Posted 31/10/06 12:39 PM spotted envi t at ultra tune port kennedy see it alot there!!!!←Seen that T the other day too when I was dropping the misses car off at Port Kennedy car craft
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now