Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 07/01/16 09:07 AM Posted 07/01/16 09:07 AM Notice how they said a "Ford XR6 turbo", and not just a "vehicle" or "Ford sedan".... Love to put a bad name to a car
sprouly07 Legacy Donating Member 62 Member For: 12y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 07/01/16 11:02 AM Posted 07/01/16 11:02 AM Notice how they said a "Ford XR6 turbo", and not just a "vehicle" or "Ford sedan".... Love to put a bad name to a carI did notice that aswell, it does stand out a lot when you hear it said like that. And also the title was performance car driver which I found a bit strange aswell. That's the first time I've seen the xr6t named and shamed if you want to call it like that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 08/01/16 04:04 AM Posted 08/01/16 04:04 AM (edited) Massive wreck, rehabilitation will be massive too I imagine if no one died. Haven't read the article. Yes that's Brad's car (Frostyboy) for sale. I'd love to buy it (Blue BF2 Phoon yesss)... but wouldn't have a house if I did. He has a silver R33 GTR and I'm not sure if he's sinking the cash into that or not. Did it actually lift the head? I was there as supervising technician back at camp (got pics of Doug just after he got a bit of fence wire in the eye thanks to Frosty hahaha) when they re torqued the head studs as a precaution since he suspected it may have lifted a tiny bit (small evidence of coolant but wasn't 100%). He ran it again after that and I don't recall him saying it lifted. Not saying it didn't though as I was busy racing my own car at the same time. 230km/h weeeeeeeeAlso the XFT writing is just a sticker that can be peeled off IIRC. Think it's already got a letter lifting off to get you started Edited 08/01/16 04:08 AM by -Stever- 1
The Kerb Warrior Legacy Donating Member 612 Member For: 14y 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 11/01/16 05:43 AM Posted 11/01/16 05:43 AM It's always hard seeing an old car of yours go up for sale... Oh the memories. Must.... Not.... BUY!http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/burnie/cars-vans-utes/2008-ford-falcon-fg-xr6-turbo-white-6-speed-sports-automatic-sedan/1100347498
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 11/01/16 06:24 AM Posted 11/01/16 06:24 AM Wow in tassie now
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 11/01/16 06:32 AM Posted 11/01/16 06:32 AM Yeh that's crazy....been all over the country getting raped lol Also saw this bad boy yesterday in traffic...
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 11/01/16 06:37 AM Posted 11/01/16 06:37 AM so is anyone up for a cruise this month? or are we still all on holiday mode still?Maybe have one on the last weekend of this month and then another cruise on the first weekend of February?
The Kerb Warrior Legacy Donating Member 612 Member For: 14y 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 11/01/16 06:42 AM Posted 11/01/16 06:42 AM Wow in tassie nowYeah the guy I sold it to worked on a boat doing like fishing or lobster catching or something. Worked big long stints (like as longer or longer than mine stints I think) and he mentioned he would soon enough be moving over to Tasmania. So I knew it was ending up over there.Tempted to throw them a cheeky over and see what I can get haha. But I shouldn't.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 11/01/16 12:45 PM Posted 11/01/16 12:45 PM Great roads for driving, message him and tell him not to sell it hahaha. Convince him to install Shockworks coilovers instead muahaha (assuming it had Billies or Koni before)
Boganspeed Will do skids for food Legacy Donating Member 1,177 Member For: 14y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth SOR Posted 11/01/16 12:51 PM Posted 11/01/16 12:51 PM so is anyone up for a cruise this month? or are we still all on holiday mode still?Maybe have one on the last weekend of this month and then another cruise on the first weekend of February?I got a leaky exhaust I gotta sort out. Otherwise I'm keen. Depending on dates and double demerits.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now