PSIFRK Member 312 Member For: 19y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 31/10/07 01:44 AM Posted 31/10/07 01:44 AM here is mine
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 31/10/07 01:54 AM Posted 31/10/07 01:54 AM You must have a very small desktop......
PSIFRK Member 312 Member For: 19y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 31/10/07 02:03 AM Posted 31/10/07 02:03 AM You must have a very small desktop......lol I had to resize the picture cause of the size of the file but you get the idea, that is my car just photoshop :-)
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/10/07 02:14 AM Posted 31/10/07 02:14 AM lol I had to resize the picture cause of the size of the file but you get the idea, that is my car just photoshop :-)Not a bad photoshop job, are you going to do it for real?
PSIFRK Member 312 Member For: 19y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 31/10/07 02:25 AM Posted 31/10/07 02:25 AM Not a bad photoshop job, are you going to do it for real?thanks it was only a quick job cause I had nothing better to doI've got different rims I'm getting this weekend but I ask a friend of mine who does air brushing and she said if she has time she'll do it for me but I might find a better picture
BGDAV Member 30 Member For: 20y 8m 6d Location: melbourne Posted 16/12/08 06:44 AM Posted 16/12/08 06:44 AM nice detail on that one
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 16/12/08 07:12 AM Posted 16/12/08 07:12 AM http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...=si&img=236My current desktop @ work thanks to tangcla.
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 16/12/08 07:34 AM Posted 16/12/08 07:34 AM that's the exact same one I have ATM.It is one great shot. He has some nice ones about 5 seconds after that was taken.
ravenhard Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 18y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown! Posted 16/12/08 10:21 AM Posted 16/12/08 10:21 AM I like to keep my desktop clean and minimalist
BGDAV Member 30 Member For: 20y 8m 6d Location: melbourne Posted 16/12/08 10:46 AM Posted 16/12/08 10:46 AM chev or not u gotta admit there nice cars
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now