chris__85 Member 8 Member For: 21y 3m 18d Posted 30/01/06 06:35 AM Posted 30/01/06 06:35 AM HeyHow do I get me one of those flashy desktop themes like GlennAU111's and Carty's, the ones where it shows CPU usage and ram etc.??Looks radChris
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 30/01/06 07:13 AM Posted 30/01/06 07:13 AM *puts hand up*I wanna know too!
Barry Blue Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom! Member 890 Member For: 21y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Tweed Heads Posted 30/01/06 07:27 AM Posted 30/01/06 07:27 AM Last yearThis yearClarke
oldraven The guy from that other colony Member 157 Member For: 20y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Goshen, Guysborough Co., Nova Scotia, Canada Posted 06/02/06 06:39 PM Posted 06/02/06 06:39 PM My new desktop.http://seriouswheels.com/pics-2006/2006-Ch...69-1024x768.jpg
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 06/02/06 07:24 PM Posted 06/02/06 07:24 PM My latest...Photo taken off Sydney heads in 1980
Guest Guests Posted 06/02/06 08:45 PM Posted 06/02/06 08:45 PM Here's mine. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Dark, malevolent and erotic ........ I like it <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Up the arse as well !!!vik...who needs the voy boy
oldraven The guy from that other colony Member 157 Member For: 20y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Goshen, Guysborough Co., Nova Scotia, Canada Posted 10/02/06 10:32 PM Posted 10/02/06 10:32 PM My new one. The most blingin 2.3Ti ever buffed.http://www.turbotbird.com/Carlisle2005/Pictures/Gary%201.JPG
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 17/02/06 02:17 PM Posted 17/02/06 02:17 PM Coulda warned me I need sunglasses to click on that
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 17/02/06 07:10 PM Posted 17/02/06 07:10 PM my current oneIan
XR Impact Member 109 Member For: 20y 8m Posted 17/02/06 11:10 PM Posted 17/02/06 11:10 PM my current oneIan<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice pic Ian,I don't have a copy of that issue. Forgot how good it was.Maybe I should have waited till I was in the office on broadband not dial up at home, oh well gave me a chance to make a coffee while waiting for it to load.Only kidding... See you tomorrow.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now