What Fuel Do You Use?

What Fuel do you use?  

1,366 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 13y 3m 7d

Also don't put 91 octane in your car again. Stick to at least 95 octane. I don't see the point on buying cheap fuel in a car like this. No point at all. It'll only end up COSTING you money down the track.

If you don't want to put good fuel in it, and the economy isn't good enough for you particular driving cycle, buy a smaller car.

• Member For: 11y 5m 21d

ye, I think ill go atleast 95 after this tank of 91 gets empty. Just want to see the economy I get with 91, first time I filled it with normal unleaded.

91 cant be too bad, a bloke on here fills his FG F6 with 91 unleaded :O

Edited by sct911

• 2 months later...
  • Member For: 11y 2m 26d

Normally only run my stock BAII XR6T on 98, but twice have put in 95. I have never put 91 in it. Yesterday I put $70 worth of United 100 in it but doubt I will notice a difference. I have no idea how often I'll get the chance to put the United 100 in as there are only two United servos in the ACT area that I know of, and neither of them are anywhere near where I live (I think they are both a bout 15 Kms out of my way).

• Member For: 11y 9m 4d

I run bp ultimate all the time, its pretty cheap here....same price (even cheaper sometimes) then any 95 fuel.

I did use woolies fuel a while go and got sh*t econamy, but the last tank I put in woolies 95 and I have the best econamy in a long time. seems like my cars tempermental on fuel types haha