Jump to content

robaneta

Member
  • Posts

    54
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by robaneta

  1. Hi all I have recently noticed back rear right wheel clicking on-off on take off under load tinny sound no knock would appreciate help pls
  2. G6eT are pure sleepers
  3. Pie with sauce will doo ( dogs eye )
  4. Righti o ralpho
  5. you certainly skip ohh I mean skimp lol
  6. Lol no it's party whistlers !!!
  7. Bullsh... Compatible don't think so bad boy baabi
  8. ma koj te ebaaa
  9. your too right I think
  10. Sorry mate thanks for educating me
  11. is this right how to quote ?
  12. Dirty mongrels E10 I don't think it's compatible for TURB FG
  13. Thanx bucknaked cheers still learning this awsome forum . They are all stockers many years ago they did sup them up a little Why have you witnessed a cop putting party whistling juice-91 ??
  14. They are standard cars these days . Cop mods are a thing of the past . They carry a lot of weight in boot equipment for highway patrol use . Only the good stuff goes in em Those days are gone 42-60 thou k these days 80-100 k . They get rid of the sh*t ones early .
  15. Copa filling patrol car at shell as I pulled up and said g'day officer and asked him his experience so far with FGT he said best car for chasing speedsters !!! Plenty of up and go !! Just a little bit tricky in wet lol
  16. Don't be a party whistler leave 310
  17. Hi all !! What's a good brand to condition and clean I mean maintaining my leather ??
  18. Lol also I know someone years ago who had a xr8 with a sprint motor in it from factory
  19. Way too many party whistlers on here!!!
  20. Huh!!! Don't ya get it or you like the LIFO diffs single pegga lol
  21. Why stupid comment??? Well you said it 95 octane party whistling juice!!! Dun bi silly mayt
  22. Stick 2 95 then!!!
×
×
  • Create New...