What Fuel Do You Use?

What Fuel do you use?  

1,366 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 13y 4d

What's everyone's opinion on the 100 octane at the United??

After using it for about 8 months it fouled up the fuel system and my car was idling rough as guts. Actually caused my auto to stall once. Required a complete fuel system clean at ford ($$$$) and now the idle is back to normal, with nothing but BP Ultimate ever going into my tank again.

• Member For: 11y 5m 21d

My fg turbo never drops below 15l/100km , dunno wtf if wrong with the damn car . Gonna try normal 91 unleaded from now , 98 too expensive .

Does anyone know what RON cops put in their xr6t?

• Member For: 13y 3m 7d

15l per 100 is even that bad.

What's the "ave speed" say?

Have you measured how many km you actually do? Or just following the read out on the dash.

Also what fuel do you use?

No idea what cops put in thier xr6t. Probably 95 or 98 octane.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 7d

My fg turbo never drops below 15l/100km , dunno wtf if wrong with the damn car . Gonna try normal 91 unleaded from now , 98 too expensive .

Does anyone know what RON cops put in their xr6t?

Pretty sure the owners manual says you're not allowed to run anything less than 95RON so I'd be careful running 91.

And if you're worried about the fuel economy do a service, change fuel filter, put some injector cleaner in a tank, put a k n n filter in and cut a whole in the airbox. Then disconnect and reconnect your battery so your computer resets and go for a drive. That could make a difference, but not a big one

Edited by Bellato

• Member For: 11y 5m 21d

Pretty sure the owners manual says you're not allowed to run anything less than 95RON so I'd be careful running 91.

And if you're worried about the fuel economy do a service, change fuel filter, put some injector cleaner in a tank, put a k n n filter in and cut a whole in the airbox. Then disconnect and reconnect your battery so your computer resets and go for a drive. That could make a difference, but not a big one

done a service, told ford about high economy, said its normal. Few months back there was a whine coming from around the cat area and sometimes on start, a loud bang from exhaust, maybe from left over fuel not burning, who knows.