aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 20/07/05 08:58 AM Posted 20/07/05 08:58 AM Bummer. Just goes to show how strong these cars are made. Glad you are OK.I guess this might also be a test case of the old 'mods will void insurance' debate.Hopes everything works out for the best.
Guest Guests Posted 20/07/05 08:59 AM Posted 20/07/05 08:59 AM George yet again mate im very sorry to see this has happened and that your ok which is the main thing. As a mate im always here for you and that if I can help in anyway please done hesitate to call.Rob...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>same here!!!!
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 9m 3d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 20/07/05 09:02 AM Posted 20/07/05 09:02 AM I can understand how shook up your must be right now george, sure glad your ok, because its only a car, and it can be replaced... you cant, all the best for a steady emotional recovery...
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 20/07/05 09:05 AM Posted 20/07/05 09:05 AM George , when I read the title to the thread I thought here we go an axle/ diff taking off from the lights.Fark that is nasty mate Very relieved to hear that you are generally ok and not seriously hurt, just a crying shame about the car after all that effort Hope you get back in the saddle soon. Perhaps a new beast and new project will cheer you up some.Best wishesJewelsthat is 3 Ts totalled recently in Melbourne. Heres hoping that this is the last
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 11m 8d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 20/07/05 09:33 AM Posted 20/07/05 09:33 AM Bloody hell George, your a lucky man.Good luck with your recovery
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 20/07/05 09:47 AM Posted 20/07/05 09:47 AM Sorry to hear about your bad news mate at least you are ok.Take it easy mate.Ian
dal_dhillon Member 425 Member For: 21y 7m 18d Location: Hurstville, Sydney Posted 20/07/05 09:52 AM Posted 20/07/05 09:52 AM S*it !! glad to hear you were ok !!Good luck with your recovery mate!! Dal
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 20/07/05 09:53 AM Posted 20/07/05 09:53 AM Hell George that was a big one ... glad you're OK. Despite any other niggling faults the BAs may have, there is no disputing they are the safest Aussie made car to be in if you are unlucky enough to have a cruncher. Hope you get another one soon - do we maybe see a Typhoon on the horizon?
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 20/07/05 10:05 AM Posted 20/07/05 10:05 AM Good to see you're OK George.I'll buy you lots of schooners when im in Melbourne in September.
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 20/07/05 10:06 AM Posted 20/07/05 10:06 AM Good to see you're OK George.I'll buy you lots of schooners when im in Melbourne in September. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>can I have some schooners 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now