Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 20/07/05 11:53 PM Author Posted 20/07/05 11:53 PM Thankyou very much guys for your well wishes, l am bouncing back and the more l think of it the more l say to myself (I'm Alive) I still haven't thought about what color T or maybe Typhoon Auto l will get but will say that this time l will get side airbags in it and it WILL be better. No to say that the B/O car wasn't <<<l will miss that car dearly as l had NO WHATSO EVER issues with that car I am very sore still as you would be but l'd rather be that than dead..
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 20/07/05 11:58 PM Posted 20/07/05 11:58 PM Thankyou very much guys for your well wishes, l am bouncing back and the more l think of it the more l say to myself (I'm Alive) I still haven't thought about what color T or maybe Typhoon Auto l will get but will say that this time l will get side airbags in it and it WILL be better. No to say that the B/O car wasn't <<<l will miss that car dearly as l had NO WHATSO EVER issues with that car I am very sore still as you would be but l'd rather be that than dead..that's the spirit Yorgo... How about a Rapid Typhoon Rob...
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 21/07/05 12:00 AM Author Posted 21/07/05 12:00 AM Thankyou very much guys for your well wishes, l am bouncing back and the more l think of it the more l say to myself (I'm Alive) I still haven't thought about what color T or maybe Typhoon Auto l will get but will say that this time l will get side airbags in it and it WILL be better. No to say that the B/O car wasn't <<<l will miss that car dearly as l had NO WHATSO EVER issues with that car I am very sore still as you would be but l'd rather be that than dead..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>that's the spirit Yorgo... How about a Rapid Typhoon Rob...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's sounds very nice Robby
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 9m 3d Location: North Brisbane Posted 21/07/05 12:00 AM Posted 21/07/05 12:00 AM that's the spirit Yorgo... How about a Rapid Typhoon Rob...No, sorry, they don't make those anymore.... Mate, shocking crash but good to see you're okay. Can I ask, did you have the TC switched on or off??
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 21/07/05 12:04 AM Author Posted 21/07/05 12:04 AM that's the spirit Yorgo... How about a Rapid Typhoon Rob...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Can I ask, did you have the TC switched on or off??<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think l had it off, BUT with all that grunt behind it T/C will have not made it better because when you hit grass it's goodbye ABS & T/C..
bugster70 Legacy Donating Member 1,326 Member For: 21y 5m 8d Location: Canberra Posted 21/07/05 12:05 AM Posted 21/07/05 12:05 AM Mate, just wanted to add my name to the ever growing list of well wishers. Like most, I hate to hear stories like that but am very relieved that it doesn't have a bad ending. Hope the aches and pains don't last too long and that you make a full and speedy recovery, and that you're behind the wheel of another BA (whether it be a T or Phoon) very soon! All the best mate.
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 9m 3d Location: North Brisbane Posted 21/07/05 12:05 AM Posted 21/07/05 12:05 AM Too true. I was just curious is all.
harvyk Member 1,070 Member For: 21y 7m 10d Location: The North Cooma End of Canberra... Posted 21/07/05 01:47 AM Posted 21/07/05 01:47 AM GeorgeSorry to hear about this, hope you get a new T soon and glad your ok...harvyk
Space Ace Member 446 Member For: 21y 8m 22d Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 21/07/05 03:08 AM Posted 21/07/05 03:08 AM Farken hell, that looks nasty. Glad to hear you're OK - which is the main thing. Make sure you take care of yourself early on as it speeds up the recovery process. All the best mate....
Logsie Logsie Member 336 Member For: 21y 6m 29d Location: Queensland (Brisbane) Posted 21/07/05 05:28 AM Posted 21/07/05 05:28 AM Glad your ok Great to see the T hasnt scared you off either
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now