Romulus Legacy Donating Member 1,279 Member For: 21y 9m Location: Perth Posted 11/07/05 09:56 AM Posted 11/07/05 09:56 AM (edited) Here it is.Still waiting for the YTRY4 sheet from D & T.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Valid point.GTP-330, get onto your rev head mate, tell him to get the thing off the wall and post it up..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hot of the press.............<div class='bbimg'><div class='bbimg'><div class='bbimg'><div class='bbimg'></div></div></div></div><{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice, but it's not the one asked for. The D & T sheet is the one to post. It made 390rwhp on Saturday before the XR6Turbo forum dyno day from what D & T tell me.Would be interesting to see what runs 001, 002 and 003 made on the Hyperdrive dyno.............. Edited 11/07/05 10:00 AM by M6 XR6T
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 11/07/05 10:02 AM Posted 11/07/05 10:02 AM I might have one of it on my fone..I'll have a look..
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 11/07/05 10:49 AM Author Posted 11/07/05 10:49 AM so when is the next street cruise?how often do use have these sort of events?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Depends on everyone's enthusiasm Get on the mailing list so you dont miss out... PM me with your details. We should be having another cruise in about late august or early september I would think. I would really like to organise an autkhana day but I think it might be a bit $$$, and it may require CAMS licenses and the like which would pretty much can it.But keep an eye on the forums and your inbox Any suggestions are most welcome
ZMAN Member 669 Member For: 23y 5m 4d Location: Inglewood, W.A Posted 11/07/05 10:55 AM Posted 11/07/05 10:55 AM so wat sort of power did ZMAN (zoran) and XTRmn8 (goran) make?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>My car made 182.5RWHP (NA 6 with intake as per sig). Zoran's car made 233.8RWHP, pretty sure its a dead stock auto.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeap spot on xtrmn8 mines a totally stock auto.
Milz Member 84 Member For: 21y 3m 21d Location: Perth, WA Posted 11/07/05 11:08 AM Posted 11/07/05 11:08 AM so how much is 233hp in kw's
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 11/07/05 11:11 AM Posted 11/07/05 11:11 AM so how much is 233hp in kw's<{POST_SNAPBACK}>try this mate http://www.xspeed.com.au/conversion_tool.phpits about 173kw...
Romulus Legacy Donating Member 1,279 Member For: 21y 9m Location: Perth Posted 11/07/05 11:23 AM Posted 11/07/05 11:23 AM MC Motorsport is a hoot. Nothing quite like destroying a set of rear tyres trying to do a motorkhana!
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 11/07/05 01:23 PM Author Posted 11/07/05 01:23 PM Wow 8 pages... this is quite an effort people!
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 11/07/05 01:50 PM Posted 11/07/05 01:50 PM Here it is.Still waiting for the YTRY4 sheet from D & T.Valid point.GTP-330, get onto your rev head mate, tell him to get the thing off the wall and post it up..Hot of the press.............<div class='bbimg'><div class='bbimg'><div class='bbimg'><div class='bbimg'><div class='bbimg'></div></div></div></div></div>Nice, but it's not the one asked for. The D & T sheet is the one to post. It made 390rwhp on Saturday before the XR6Turbo forum dyno day from what D & T tell me.it actualy made 396 -397 odd jas.... Your just around the corner from them, im sure they will give u a copy. Kens offered to rerun it for him aswell so if you like ill get lou to ring u and you can even be present if you like, It will be more then 400 but as I would have actualy had a chance to tune it by then and not have just loaded one of my already done tunes into it
Guest Guests Posted 11/07/05 02:02 PM Posted 11/07/05 02:02 PM I think I am going to cry, I was just speaking to Paradox on MSN just then and he asked why I wasn't at the day - I completely forgot about it. SPEWING that I missed it, I haven't been online much lately so couldn't look at the forums to remind myself. Busy work, new girlfriend and other stuff have made this one busy busy man.Brett - if your reading this, sorry I still haven't called or caught up with you, I have been busy and I'm not avoiding or forgetting about ya mate. Hope to see you all soon.
Recommended Posts