Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: OZ
Posted

Ahhhhh spewing. M6XR6T dynoed his car after 600km's. I probably had done 1000 by sat. Pi$$ed off. Anyways I'll definately bring myself and the T along for the next event. I am keen to perve on some of your T's and get some dreaming going on. Maybe I won't get on the pi$$ the night before too so I actually wakeup. Damn it. Nice photos guys they look rad!!

  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Hey Nick

Shame you missed the day. I was pretty keen to see what your XR8 pulled on the dyno (I never dyno'd it when I had it). There was another ELII XR8 (burgundy) that arrived later in the day but it didn't get dynod (don't know why), would have been a good comparison. Will catch up with you sometime

BTW everyone, I pretty sure that for one off track events/motorkhanas you only need a CAMS level 2 license - ie a piece of paper signed, so providing you've got a helmet, you're out chewing up the track/course. We could organise an event like this if people are keen...heaps of fun too. It would certianly cost a bit more than the dyno day though

  • - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Strapped in and holding on
Posted
BTW everyone, I pretty sure that for one off track events/motorkhanas you only need a CAMS level 2 license - ie a piece of paper signed,  so providing you've got a helmet, you're out chewing up the track/course. We could organise an event like this if people are keen...heaps of fun too. It would certianly cost a bit more than the dyno day though

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Level 2 cams is $20 for the day if you don't have an annual one.

It may cost more than a dyno day, but it's actually a hell of a lot cheaper.. $150 for a whole day at Wanneroo, including $20 for 1 a Day Cams licence, Probably get in around 45 mins of track time, as opposed to 3 minutes on the dyno @ $40.

  • - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Strapped in and holding on
Posted

XtRmn8 can u edit out some number plates?? would be appreciated.

Cheers.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 2d
Posted

I'm REALLY pi$$ed that I missed this. Unfortunately I had to Melbourne for work.... ON SATURDAY the 9th. What are the f***ing odds?!?!?

Never mind! Hope to catch up with you all next time!!

Cheers,

Ross

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...